SOme of my favorites...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
4_13_17.gif

What are some of yours?

L to R: Ryan Gosling, Vince Vaughn, Robbie Williams & Christian Bale

chad michael murray!!.. even sexier now that hes hitched =D

but of course no ones sexier than my man:icon_love (hey i just noticed there aren't any halo icons! lol)

Trisha - who are Frank Mir & Mark Feehily? They are hot!

Nikki - I agree with you. Men with accents are flippin' hot.

Ayce - I used to really like Chad Michael Murray when he was on Gilmore Girls and Dawson's Creek.

mmmm... accents!:icon_love

Originally Posted by spazbaby Hugh Grant and Jude Law

I %$&@ing love a man with a hot accent

Originally Posted by Liz mmmm... accents!:icon_love I actually have one of those Mr. Wonderful picture frames with Hugh's pic in it...my best friend got it for me
icon_redface.gif

Josh Holloway(lost), Julian McMahon(Charmed, Nip/Tuck, Fantastic Four, etc) I'm really liking right now! For some reason I've been more attracted to the "older man" lately! And they are a LOT older than me...Somewhere around 16 years? ouch. They're still hot though.

Lost_Sawyer_1.jpg
Julian-McMahon.jpg

Originally Posted by Blondtgr For some reason I've been more attracted to the "older man" lately! Older = more financially stable (generally). I've always been more attracted to older men, which is good since I tend to attract them!

Originally Posted by Trisha Marisol! Frank Mir is a UFC fighter (from Las Vegas i think). My boyf forces me to watch it sometimes.
And Mark Feehily is from Westlife (an Irish band, you heard of them?)

I have heard of Westlife. Never knew he was so hot!

Latest posts

Back