Some of my old FOTD pics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The application isn't the greatest in these; as they're from awhile ago. I've definitely improved my skills a lot by practicing!

220179.jpeg

220181.jpeg

220178.jpeg

220175.jpeg

220167.jpeg

220166.jpeg

Originally Posted by SalsaBelle1983 Fantastic, i always drool over your pics on MUA.
I especially love the yellow and green one!

Really? Wow! Thanks so much!
I haven't posted over there in ages! For the same reasons as you.

wow is that your eyes? Stunning!! nice! pretty what else can I say
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by PnkCosmo

The application isn't the greatest in these; as they're from awhile ago. I've definitely improved my skills a lot by practicing!
220179.jpeg

220181.jpeg

220178.jpeg

220175.jpeg

220167.jpeg

220166.jpeg

Nice pictures. I think it is a great idea to take pictures of your FOTD pics. I've tried before but haven't really got anywhere. I wish everyone would take FOTD pics and post them. That would be awesome.

Nice pics! I wish I coulld get my lighting right - I'd do some FOTD's... but either the flash is too bright or its too dark - and you can never see how it really looks in person
icon_confused.gif

Wow PnkCosmo, these are beautiful! I love the UD Navy/Green and the Too Faced Fantasy Island Duo... just makes your eyes pop and shine! I'm sure you get this all the time -- but is that your natural eye color or is it contacts?

Originally Posted by Joyeuux Wow PnkCosmo, these are beautiful! I love the UD Navy/Green and the Too Faced Fantasy Island Duo... just makes your eyes pop and shine! I'm sure you get this all the time -- but is that your natural eye color or is it contacts? I'm thinking they are hers. I've worn contacts (both clear & colored) for over 10 years... so I've got a good EYE for telling real from lenses... I'm guessing 100% real
icon_cool.gif

Originally Posted by Joyeuux Wow PnkCosmo, these are beautiful! I love the UD Navy/Green and the Too Faced Fantasy Island Duo... just makes your eyes pop and shine! I'm sure you get this all the time -- but is that your natural eye color or is it contacts? LOL, that's my real eye color. They're a funny green. They change from sage green to grass green depending on my mood or what eye makeup I wear.

Originally Posted by PnkCosmo LOL, that's my real eye color. They're a funny green. They change from sage green to grass green depending on my mood or what eye makeup I wear. I thought so, just wanted to check.
smile.gif
They are beautiful!

Oh wow! These are beautiful.
smile.gif
I think you did a great job. I especially like the "MAC unorthodox." What does it say under "Too Faced George & Weezie and under "MAC Foxy Lady?

Originally Posted by PnkCosmo The application isn't the greatest in these; as they're from awhile ago. I've definitely improved my skills a lot by practicing!
220179.jpeg

220181.jpeg

220178.jpeg

220175.jpeg

220167.jpeg

220166.jpeg

*waits for those!
icon_cool.gif

LOL, that's my real eye color. They're a funny green. They change from sage green to grass green depending on my mood or what eye makeup I wear.

Flippin beautiful Pnk! Very nice

LOL, that's my real eye color. They're a funny green. They change from sage green to grass green depending on my mood or what eye makeup I wear.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Flippin beautiful Pnk! Very nice Aww, thanks Bossman!
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by Diane Oh wow! These are beautiful.
smile.gif
I think you did a great job. I especially like the "MAC unorthodox." What does it say under "Too Faced George & Weezie and under "MAC Foxy Lady? TF George & Weezie duo: Light side- inner eye corners & browbone; dark side- bottom lashline & crease
MAC Foxy Lady e/l: Top lashline

Originally Posted by Joyeuux I thought so, just wanted to check.
smile.gif
They are beautiful! Aww, thanks!
icon_redface.gif

Latest posts

Back