Quantcast

Someone told it was ok to sell here?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I was talking to someone about how similar this website was to MUA. But, they told me unlike MUA you CAN sell here? If I had items to sell where would I put them up at? In this board or on another board? Thanks! My sales list is in my signature, but I figured it'd be better for someone to see a quicker list here, especially if they don't have a Laundromatic account!

Reaction score
Are we really that similar to MuA??? We really are trying not to be. We're missing the drama and the NON moderation.....LOL.

If you have it in your signature, that is OK. We just don't allow to BLATANTLY sell in your postings like: Hi I am selling these blushes called LALALA and my name is Pinktronic"

hehehehe

Thanks for joining. Hope you can stay around

Originally Posted by Pinktronic

I was talking to someone about how similar this website was to MUA. But, they told me unlike MUA you CAN sell here? If I had items to sell where would I put them up at? In this board or on another board? Thanks! My sales list is in my signature, but I figured it'd be better for someone to see a quicker list here, especially if they don't have a Laundromatic account!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Are we really that similar to MuA??? We really are trying not to be. We're missing the drama and the NON moderation.....LOL.

If you have it in your signature, that is OK. We just don't allow to BLATANTLY sell in your postings like: Hi I am selling these blushes called LALALA and my name is Pinktronic"

hehehehe

Thanks for joining. Hope you can stay around

2nd with Tony about the whole blatant pushing of a line(MARK,Avon,Jafra,MaryKay,etc)What you have in your signature is fine though..When we refer to selling being ok,we're refering to each individuals swap type items..For example(and clarification)..All the items I have available for swap in our Beauty Swap section,I'll consider selling as well where this is a total No-No on MUA..We're not trying to compete with Ebay here we're just keeping it small scale

Reaction score
Originally Posted by allisong 2nd with Tony about the whole blatant pushing of a line(MARK,Avon,Jafra,MaryKay,etc)What you have in your signature is fine though..When we refer to selling being ok,we're refering to each individuals swap type items..For example(and clarification)..All the items I have available for swap in our Beauty Swap section,I'll consider selling as well where this is a total No-No on MUA..We're not trying to compete with Ebay here we're just keeping it small scale
Also meant to add,You would list your items(swap or sell) here:https://www.makeuptalk.com/swap/

Reaction score
Ok, so I can list an item in the swap section that I don't wish to trade but I wish to sell?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Pinktronic Ok, so I can list an item in the swap section that I don't wish to trade but I wish to sell? Yes

Reaction score
Pinkie, We have opened up a "LIST YOUR ITEMS FOR SALE" forum located here: Go for it!

Originally Posted by Pinktronic

Reaction score
That makes sense that I can list my items for sale in the swaps. I always see it as I am not swapping for an item but for the persons money. lol =D

Latest posts