• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Someone told it was ok to sell here?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was talking to someone about how similar this website was to MUA. But, they told me unlike MUA you CAN sell here? If I had items to sell where would I put them up at? In this board or on another board? Thanks! My sales list is in my signature, but I figured it'd be better for someone to see a quicker list here, especially if they don't have a Laundromatic account!

Are we really that similar to MuA??? We really are trying not to be. We're missing the drama and the NON moderation.....LOL.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

If you have it in your signature, that is OK. We just don't allow to BLATANTLY sell in your postings like: Hi I am selling these blushes called LALALA and my name is Pinktronic"
icon_cool.gif

hehehehe
icon_lol.gif

Thanks for joining. Hope you can stay around

Originally Posted by Pinktronic

I was talking to someone about how similar this website was to MUA. But, they told me unlike MUA you CAN sell here? If I had items to sell where would I put them up at? In this board or on another board? Thanks! My sales list is in my signature, but I figured it'd be better for someone to see a quicker list here, especially if they don't have a Laundromatic account!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Are we really that similar to MuA??? We really are trying not to be. We're missing the drama and the NON moderation.....LOL.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

If you have it in your signature, that is OK. We just don't allow to BLATANTLY sell in your postings like: Hi I am selling these blushes called LALALA and my name is Pinktronic"
icon_cool.gif

hehehehe
icon_lol.gif

Thanks for joining. Hope you can stay around

2nd with Tony about the whole blatant pushing of a line(MARK,Avon,Jafra,MaryKay,etc)What you have in your signature is fine though..When we refer to selling being ok,we're refering to each individuals swap type items..For example(and clarification)..All the items I have available for swap in our Beauty Swap section,I'll consider selling as well where this is a total No-No on MUA..We're not trying to compete with Ebay here we're just keeping it small scale
wink.gif

Originally Posted by allisong 2nd with Tony about the whole blatant pushing of a line(MARK,Avon,Jafra,MaryKay,etc)What you have in your signature is fine though..When we refer to selling being ok,we're refering to each individuals swap type items..For example(and clarification)..All the items I have available for swap in our Beauty Swap section,I'll consider selling as well where this is a total No-No on MUA..We're not trying to compete with Ebay here we're just keeping it small scale
wink.gif
Also meant to add,You would list your items(swap or sell) here:https://www.makeuptalk.com/swap/

Originally Posted by Pinktronic Ok, so I can list an item in the swap section that I don't wish to trade but I wish to sell? Yes
smile.gif

Pinkie, We have opened up a "LIST YOUR ITEMS FOR SALE" forum located here: Go for it!

Originally Posted by Pinktronic

That makes sense that I can list my items for sale in the swaps. I always see it as I am not swapping for an item but for the persons money. lol =D

Latest posts

Back