Something to make y'all smile!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG, luckily nothing happened to your car and nobody was hurt. I would have been in shock too if that had happened to me!

Oh Laura, I hope the situation wasn't too embarrassing, amazing how one little mistake can cause such a ruckus isn't it? I probably would have just walked out and smiled and waved at everyone honking their horns at me and say "Hey, how ya doing, good to see ya too?" to them
icon_smile.gif

Nice story Laura!! I'm guessing you probably had about 100 other things on your mind- it happens!! Glad you are ok and I will remember this for my own sake!
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Shoediva Nice story Laura!! I'm guessing you probably had about 100 other things on your mind- it happens!! Glad you are ok and I will remember this for my own sake!
icon_smile.gif
Do remember it, that's why i posted so people will always think of what an idiot i was & will remember to always pull up their handbreaks in future!
How are you by the way missy? You keeping well?

Hey Laura, yes I am fine- gracefully expanding
icon_smile.gif
. My little diva is now starting to give me some nice little kicks! I'm now feeling better and really starting to enjoy this pregnancy.

I'm also now playing catch up at work and here, I see there lots of new stuff/people.

Good to see an old face though.

Hugs,

Merianne

Originally Posted by Laura Do remember it, that's why i posted so people will always think of what an idiot i was & will remember to always pull up their handbreaks in future!
How are you by the way missy? You keeping well?

Aw bless & how's Shoey junior doing? Does she know there's another Shoey junior coming! Glad you're keeping well anyway Merianne! Do you have MSN? If so, PM your name so we can chat that way sometimes
biggrin.gif

LOL Oh Laura, I would have been mortified too. I probably would have waved at everyone as I got in the car with a beet red face.

Originally Posted by Laura So, do ye all wanna know what happened to me yesterday morning?
OK, first i was late for work because the traffic was deadly. I parked my car on the kerb across from my office @ 9.25 & went in to work. Got a call @ 10.30 to say my car was blocking traffic!! They had been trying to figure out who owned the car for the past 50 minutes.

OMG, the mortification.. I walked out and there was HUGE traffic jams & there was my car in the middle of the road. I hadn't pulled up the handbreak properly and it rolled back off the kerb in to the middle of the road & the police were diverting traffic. I got an awful shock & then the fu*kers in the jam started beeping their horns at me.

God, i'm going red now just writing this! Thankfully, nobody was injured & my car wasn't damaged.. Moral of the story, ALWAYS CHECK THAT YOUR HANDBREAK IS UP
biggrin.gif

Oh Laura, I'm sorry that happened, but am glad you & no one else was hurt. I can see how you were mortified & handled it well. I on the other hand probably would've taken a bow to piss them off even more.
wink.gif

LOL!! RoFL

Handbreak???? most of our cars here in the US automatic and when we put them park, it cannot roll. Handbreak is like a VW beatle right?

Originally Posted by Laura

So, do ye all wanna know what happened to me yesterday morning?
OK, first i was late for work because the traffic was deadly. I parked my car on the kerb across from my office @ 9.25 & went in to work. Got a call @ 10.30 to say my car was blocking traffic!! They had been trying to figure out who owned the car for the past 50 minutes.

OMG, the mortification.. I walked out and there was HUGE traffic jams & there was my car in the middle of the road. I hadn't pulled up the handbreak properly and it rolled back off the kerb in to the middle of the road & the police were diverting traffic. I got an awful shock & then the fu*kers in the jam started beeping their horns at me.

God, i'm going red now just writing this! Thankfully, nobody was injured & my car wasn't damaged.. Moral of the story, ALWAYS CHECK THAT YOUR HANDBREAK IS UP
biggrin.gif

OMG Laura!! I would have been beat red too!
icon_redface.gif
Luckily my car is an automatic, and our parking lot @ work is pretty empty!!

How are you Merianne!!! Missed you! I was wondering where you've been.. glad you and the baby are doing well!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

What a day that must have been for you! It must have taken a few good cups of tea to calm you down after that mishap.Glad the car was ok and no accidents.

ShoeDiva, How are you? When's the baby due now? How's your feet? I hope you are taking it easy and keeping your feet up.I know how much you love your shoes and boots.

We are all doing well. Just got a nice snow storm in NY. So lil shoey is out playing and I'm here with my other lil shoey giving some some nice kicks. I starting playing Mozart for her and I think she reallly likes it, cause she starts moving around and kicking me. Being pregnant could really be such a nice experience! (I highly recommend it!
icon_smile.gif
)

Originally Posted by Laura Aw bless & how's Shoey junior doing? Does she know there's another Shoey junior coming! Glad you're keeping well anyway Merianne! Do you have MSN? If so, PM your name so we can chat that way sometimes
biggrin.gif

Hi Pauline, I'm well, thanks for asking. I am now five months and counting. I must say one of the hardest things has been getting clothes to fit and the fact that I havent been able to use any of my heels LOL thats ok its soo worth. My feet havent swelled yet, but I'm expecting it soon.

Hope you've been well.

Hugs,

Merianne

Originally Posted by Pauline What a day that must have been for you! It must have taken a few good cups of tea to calm you down after that mishap.Glad the car was ok and no accidents.ShoeDiva, How are you? When's the baby due now? How's your feet? I hope you are taking it easy and keeping your feet up.I know how much you love your shoes and boots.

Originally Posted by Shoediva We are all doing well. Just got a nice snow storm in NY. So lil shoey is out playing and I'm here with my other lil shoey giving some some nice kicks. I starting playing Mozart for her and I think she reallly likes it, cause she starts moving around and kicking me. Being pregnant could really be such a nice experience! (I highly recommend it!
icon_smile.gif
) So I guess this means its' a girl??!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

LOL at Shoey saying "I highly recommend it)!! Getting pregnant is on my to-do list sometime in the next 15 years! (fingers crossed!)

Originally Posted by Laura LOL at Shoey saying "I highly recommend it)!! Getting pregnant is on my to-do list sometime in the next 15 years! (fingers crossed!) LOL!!! Sorry Shoey, but thats one recommendation I won't be taking you up on anytime soon!
icon_eek.gif

Hey Janelle, yes its another little princess!! I will be asking help with names ladies..........

Just think if you ladies decide to become preggo the benefits include a nice skin glow, hair that becomes longer and thicker; nails that get really nice and long but to top it off you get a nice rack as well!! LOL j/k seriously the throwing up, weight gain and heartburn outweight everything!!!!! You guys can live through me if you like ! LOL

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 LOL!!! Sorry Shoey, but thats one recommendation I won't be taking you up on anytime soon!
icon_eek.gif

Congratulations Diva! I've got 2 daughters and they are the sweetest, I know baby boys are sweet too but can't imagine life without my girls, so much fun dressing em up too.

Latest posts

Back