Sonia Kashuk brushes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone used the Sonia Kashuk brushes? I just bought the Blush brush from Target today. I've never used Sonia Kashuk brushes but I've heard that they are suppose to be pretty good for the price.

Hi Reija! I've used these brushes and they are real good! You're going to be very surprised. I also think they hold up real well and hold the shadow/blush perfectly, as opposed to some brushes that just does not pick up the color at all or it just drizzles off.

It would be great to hear how you get on with these brushes. I was thinking about trying them myself but haven't quite made up my mind yet. Are they better than usual blush/powder brushes?

I like the Sonia Kashuk brushes I have. The blush brush is not quite as firm as I would like it to be but it works good still. I think the price is right for these.

Hello Bonnie! My favorite concealer brush is NARS. It blends concealer very well and the finnish is natural. I use to use my finger for blending too until I found this brush.
icon_smile.gif

Latest posts

Back