Sonia Kushiak

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What do you think of her make up brushes? I have heard great things about them. Currently I only have some cheapy ones from Mabeline that I am too fond of. They are kind of scratchy. Just wondering what you thought.

Originally Posted by Hlmjmerk What do you think of her make up brushes? I have heard great things about them. Currently I only have some cheapy ones from Mabeline that I am too fond of. They are kind of scratchy. Just wondering what you thought. Ooh ooh ooh! They're excellent! I have 2, but I want more! They're the closest you can probably get to high-end without being too costly. And they're great quality - they don't shed!
Are your Maybelline brushes the small ones that come with blush, or the ones that you actually buy individually? I saw some the other day either by Maybelline or Cover Girl, and they looked pretty decent. I don't use a lot of makeup very often, so I don't really need a $30 brush at the moment. I just needed a good one for powder, and maybe a little blush. I also love her eyebrow/lash comb. Her stuff is excellent!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

That is it I am convinced. I absolutely need these brushes. This is like food water and shelter. I will die without these brushes I am just sure of it. lol. YOu think my hubby will by it? By the way they were the Mabeline brushes that are sold seperatly. They are ok but not soft at all. They feel scratchy. ouchy.

Originally Posted by Hlmjmerk That is it I am convinced. I absolutely need these brushes. This is like food water and shelter. I will die without these brushes I am just sure of it. lol. YOu think my hubby will by it? By the way they were the Mabeline brushes that are sold seperatly. They are ok but not soft at all. They feel scratchy. ouchy. Hee hee - my hubby doesn't understand makeup, but he's the one who encouraged me to buy a decent brush. His explanation: it's like tools - you get what you pay for.
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back