Quantcast

Soo addicting

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I started playing this game called Funny Farm. I am having a hard time getting some of the answers so I thought I would share it with everybody and then we can help each other solve this crazy puzzle!

http://www.shygypsy.com/farm/

Reaction score
Where are you stuck at? The animals? I still have a few blanks left there.

Reaction score
I have 3 vertices the farm, religion and magicians.

Im still missing quite a few from farm. :

Reaction score
Llamas, goats, sheep, mad cow, holy cow, cowboy, farmer.. do you have those? I have 4 or 5 vertices, but stuck on some of them.

Reaction score
No prob.. I am stuck on the one above chicken .. that is three letters and its not egg.. and then I can't figure out the one that is next to cowboy... Did you get rodeo and the one above bull is really hard so I'll tell you that its BS..

Reaction score
OHHH lord - this is going to be bad news! I am already addicted and I have been playing a few minutes. I get easily addicted to games :) /emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Did everyone get rooster and hen on the farm?

Reaction score
yeah I got all those. I already have the slots for religion, magician, and baseball open. And for some reason... Barn connects to BARNEY! Lol.

Reaction score
For some reason those 2 took me a while haha. I have EVERYTHING that is in the "On the farm" page or whatever (hint for y'all: barney > purple) but the only thing I cannot get is what is connected to cowboy to the left?! Grrrr.

Reaction score
I can't figure out the cowboy one either. Did you figure out the 3 letter word above chicken?

Oh, and did anyone figure out what goes above Scientology?

Reaction score
Haha, I must be an idiot because I am having the hardest time figuring out how to play this.

Reaction score
You just type in the word for each box.. For example... On the Farm connects to cow, horse, bull, goat, sheep.. etc.. Those branch off into mad cow, milk, eggs.. etc.. Does that make sense?

Reaction score
I'm playing it right now. I'm hooked! lol

I'm still on the farm one, and I have a bunch left. I can't figure out what connects to cowboy!

Reaction score
It's KFC above chicken!! I was happy to get that one :) /emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I don't know what that is above Scientology...I tried "alien" and no luck HAHA!

Reaction score
Hmm, I think I get it. So every box won't be something that's found on a farm. Just the boxes that are directly connected to the Farm box?

Reaction score
Still can't figure that one out, Anna.. its driving me nuts cause I swear I have typed in everything and none of them work

Reaction score
Woo hoo!! I got tractor, plow and pig! I'm proud of myself!!

Thanks Kim! If I get it, I'll post back here.

Latest posts