Soo addicting

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow I agree with everyone else this game is very addicting. Thanks alot! LOL just kidding. Im having such a hard time tryin to figure some of em out tho.

perfect mistake I Love you! You are so helpful!! I'm gonna work on this some more and see if I get anything else out.

*is officially addicted*

I'm on the religion one. Its a toughie. I have figured everything out except for the Scientology one.

It's fries.

Do you have to be super smart to get this right or just open minded? I think i'm thinking about it too much....LOL Thanks for the help!!

I like two more having it done. The one under barn and the one beside tractor. Anyone have it?

I'm stuck there as well. I have tried just about everything. If I get it, I'll post back.

the one under barn is Silo

And after CowboyNeal it is slashdot

Thank you so much Pheryn. I have no clue what comes after slashdot, or anything that brances off from scientology.

Anyone got the ones after Barney on the next square?

I didn't! My friend did it from the religions page - he is too smart to live HAHA!

After slashdot is karma and after barney is purple in the farm page.

Thanks Alex!

Do you have the page with Barney after the farm page completed?

What about Scientology? I did my HS research paper on Scientology and it has me stuck.

I have some of the other one with barney - what are you looking for?

For scientology's connectors I have Tom Cruise and mafia (I put that in joking with myself again and it worked HAHA)...and now I have crime, because I just thought about it...! Yay I have scientology figured out!

Latest posts

Back