Quantcast

Sorbet Shades

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Cali hates the new 'sorbet shades'. Can't wear most of them! And those boots are hideous. Please do not combine any of these items. Ty.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=602 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD rowSpan=2>
</TD><TD>
</TD><TD>
</TD><TD rowSpan=2>
</TD></TR><TR><TD>
</TD><TD>
</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>
</TD><TD>
</TD><TD>http://www.newport-news.com/assets/images/specialpages/fallpreview/0719sherbet_12.jpg</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Californian Cali hates the new 'sorbet shades'. Can't wear most of them! And those boots are hideous. Please do not combine any of these items. Ty.

</TD><TD>
</TD><TD>
</TD><TD rowSpan=2>
</TD></TR><TR><TD>
</TD><TD>
</TD><TD>
</TD><TD>http://www.newport-news.com/assets/images/specialpages/fallpreview/0719sherbet_12.jpg</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I actually like the periwinkle shade in the wool-blend sweater but it's too cool for mehttps://forum.makeuptalk.com/images/smilies/frown.gif

Reaction score
These shades would look good on many women. I cannot wear them though. Hence my case of sour grapes. However, I am NOT fond of the combo
of these threads on anyone... do not pair these boots

Reaction score
These colors would do nothing for me, I'd just look like a big Skittle.

Reaction score
LMAO! A big Skittle! I think these colors are great...on my 8 yr old daughter. That's about it though.

Reaction score
Quote:
I actually like the periwinkle shade in the wool-blend sweater Me too; I love that color! The boucle cardigan would be cute in a different color..... like white or black or a dark blue or purple....

Reaction score
I must agree with the ladies on the green, I really really like it. I wouldnt pair it with that ugly Lilac though.

Reaction score
Aww, I really like those colors! The cardigan would work so well with my MAC Chartru paint.
Cali, you're right about the boots. Fugly.

Reaction score
THis is good. I noticed a trend in reverse psychology on these boards. It will come in handy. LOL check out his tongue. Ew.

Reaction score
LOL!!! He looks like my cat drinking water!!

Originally Posted by Californian THis is good. I noticed a trend in reverse psychology on these boards. It will come in handy. LOL check out his tongue. Ew.

Reaction score
Actually, the green and purple seem to be in a trend together. Our bathroom has a darker shade of green, and accents of lavender, and it looks really nice. We've seen those colors (darker shades, not so bright) paired up in all sorts of home furnishing stores. Okay, so it's not clothing, but home stuff. LOL

But I *love* the lime green!

Originally Posted by shoediva I must agree with the ladies on the green, I really really like it. I wouldnt pair it with that ugly Lilac though.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Californian Cali hates the new 'sorbet shades'. Can't wear most of them! And those boots are hideous. Please do not combine any of these items. Ty.

</TD><TD>
</TD><TD>
</TD><TD rowSpan=2>
</TD></TR><TR><TD>
</TD><TD>
</TD><TD>

I LOVE that tweed jacket.. the rest I don't think I could pull off.

Latest posts