South Beach Diet

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You don't know me and my thoughts. About a few months ago I fell into a deep depression. Which is why I am in therapy. Because all I can continually think of is how all my success is in the end rewarded with death. I became really sick. And, couldn't get out of bed, until it just went away on it's own. I am in college, yes, but you don't know how it's not enough for my family and I am continually pushed to do more and be more successful. But, I feel I am doing well for myself. Especially having gone to college with socialphobia. It's more like social anxiety now. No one sees my accomplishments, at all. I feel like I am repeating to you all I have said to my therapist. And, it's upsetting me something awful.

Now I feel like we're getting calmed down - this is good. Victoria, you don't have to say anything else here if you don't want, but feel free to email me anytime, if you would like. What you've been through is very burdening, and I am not saying that I know how you feel or what you think. I am just saying that we share some things in common - more than I would have thought. My friendship with others is unconditional - but it's others who put those conditions on. Get some rest - don't let this upset you. Have a good weekend, and remember, if you ever want to let loose, I'm an email away. Or if not, I wish you the best in life. If it's alright with you, I'd like to pray for you. (Not being pushy or religious, don't worry.)

Originally Posted by Pinktronic You don't know me and my thoughts. About a few months ago I fell into a deep depression. Which is why I am in therapy. Because all I can continually think of is how all my success is in the end rewarded with death. I became really sick. And, couldn't get out of bed, until it just went away on it's own. I am in college, yes, but you don't know how it's not enough for my family and I am continually pushed to do more and be more successful. But, I feel I am doing well for myself. Especially having gone to college with socialphobia. It's more like social anxiety now. No one sees my accomplishments, at all. I feel like I am repeating to you all I have said to my therapist. And, it's upsetting me something awful.

Well, I can't particpate in other contests, I do believe. I just purchased stuff with the certificate for my mom and boyfriend. So, now we can be done with this. Delete this post if need be, then we can stop all of this. And, no one will have to endure me.

Latest posts

Back