Speaking of new fashions trends.....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
On the topic of changing trends (from one of our other threads), I’ve been noticing that comfort is really “inâ€. If you walk the streets of NYC you will notice that women are chosing to be “comfortable†this season. The biggest trend had been flip-flops and chinese slippers http://store1.yimg.com/I/villagestreetwear_1800_160599935....

Women are chosing comfort over stiletto and I say why not?? I personally own several pairs of flips flops as well as some of these chinese slippers and I happily stroll to work in comfort. Men may not like it the same but Who Cares??!

I also been seeing a big trend for fall is ballet slippers.

slo.jpg

They also look very comfortable yet feminine. I say yayyy for women who need a break from bunions and corns!! If men don't like it then why dont they try walking in our shoes???
icon_smile.gif

you can find these cute ballerina shoes at

http://www.girlshop.com/shop/girls/slo/sue_london.asp

The chinese slippers you can now find at most corners in NYC for about 4 bucks!!!

I love the ballerina slippers - I remember wearing shoes like that in middle school! I also love flip flops and Chinese slippers...and NYC deals!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Kage_sCupotea I love the ballerina slippers - I remember wearing shoes like that in middle school! I also love flip flops and Chinese slippers...and NYC deals!
wink.gif
Ok, LOVE it. But I am only 5 ft 4" and I think they will make me look stubby! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa any tips?
200banner2.jpg

Well Cali, I'm only 5'2 and I think petite women are beautiful and can wear whatever they want, so I say wear them , look beautiful and be comfortable!!

I love the ballernia slippers too! But 120 dollars? No way. I'll wait till they're at Payless or something. I'm way too poor to spend so much on a single pair of shoes/slippers (whatever you want to call those particular ones.) That's money I need to pay bills with. (OK, and fund my serious, serious makeup addiction!)

Really Cali? You always struck me as taller - I thought you'd be taller than me, even! I'm 5'7" or 5'8", somewhere between the two. My hubby is 6'3" - whoa!

Originally Posted by Californian Ok, LOVE it. But I am only 5 ft 4" and I think they will make me look stubby! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa any tips?

And I'm 5'2 and my hubby is 6'4-- no complaints - I must say it does work well He is my big teddy bear!!

Originally Posted by Kage_sCupotea I love my tall guy, too!
smile.gif
Yep, I'm on the short side. LOL. My husband is only 5 ft 8" and I don't mind at all. I've dated 4-5 tall guys and they have to bend over to kiss me. I'd rather be eye to eye. It's very convenient. Heheheh.I have to admit though, sometimes I stand next to someone very tall and I get this feeling like I just need to move over! Hahah.
wink.gif

Cali

I've been seeing these Chinese slippers more on the streets now here in Southern California too.

Reija, I have an idea.
icon_twisted.gif
Maybe a new pair of these Chinese slippers would help your throat feel better and make you well again.

Just a thought! Cough.

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) I've been seeing these Chinese slippers more on the streets now here in Southern California too.

Latest posts

Back