(Spoilers) Julep July 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is showing in my account:

Your Box: July It Girl Box
Includes:

• Linden
  • Braiden
  • Dawn

I've never had a box from them before, it's too soon for that to be correct, right? I just ordered the free box with the nautical theme last week and had planned on cancelling.

Bombshell:

Lissa

Beverly

Body Milk

Feel like there was already a Lissa...does that ring a bell with anyone?

Wow this spoiler is super exciting for me as I always deal with dry skin, even in the summer.  I have really loved most of Julep's beauty products; as this point, I think it keeps me more interested than the polishes do! 

I'm pretty excited about this month's product--I'm glad they are offering something besides makeup or repeats! Now I just hope the colors are unique and fun (although it looks like the Modern Beauty box is a good one this month!) 

I LOVE the beach tonic fragrance (too bad the spray mechanism doesn't work very well...keeps jamming/sticking) so I'll be happy to get a lotion with the same smell!

Skipped June's box so here's hoping July's collection will be a stunner (my birthday month too! woo!).

I'm pretty excited about this month's product--I'm glad they are offering something besides makeup or repeats! Now I just hope the colors are unique and fun (although it looks like the Modern Beauty box is a good one this month!) 
Me too! Maybe we will see the sand & sea/ocean theme we've been dreaming of :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> The products seem to fit with some kind of beachy theme.

Someone in Julep Swap was able to see all the colors in the app somehow.  Here they are!

Capture.JPG
Row 1- BG

Row 2 - BS

Row 3- CwT

Row 4- IG

Seems like they are keeping colors similar to previous months - maybe to get more people to switch to customized boxes.  I like Row 3 but its just a more muted shade of last month's duo of pink/orange.  The month before was more like hot pink/orange.  Sorry, I can never remember the names.

Not really crazy about anything here, which is good because I really can't afford my box this month anyway. I will most likely be skipping. 

Looks like they gave us

Someone in Julep Swap was able to see all the colors in the app somehow.  Here they are!

Row 1- BG

Row 2 - BS

Row 3- CwT

Row 4- IG
 Myriam, Whitney, Libby, Gayle (Or Judi), Cassie, Harriet, something completely new, Annie, and Alma

Harriet is one of my faves, so I'm interested in Vicky, and either Lissa or Braiden (once I can get a better look at it).

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess I'll wait until they release swatches/better pictures of the colors but so far nothing is standing out as a "must have" for me. Braiden looks like it could be similar to either Rebel/Tin Man or a metallic like Missy. 

I just saw more spoiler images in a different group. Braiden is a stardust. It doesn't look like one in the dollop, but the pictures of the whole bottle have a stardust sticker on the cap.

Latest posts

Back