(Spoilers) Julep July 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Late post, but I received my box last week.

It was under the weirdest pretenses though, because I went to check my tracking info on Tuesday the 8th & it said it was delivered that day--& it CLEARLY wasn't. But before I lost my temper I decided to wait it out for a day, & sure enough my box actually arrived Wednesday the 9th.

I got the It Girl box for this month, no customization or anything. ...meh.

The 2 creams are okay; I'm actually pleasantly surprised with the formula on both of them & they actually aren't dupes for me. Braiden, on the other hand, is DEAD ON Zoya London. I'm so disappointed, but I pretty much knew that would happen when choosing my box. 

I give it a few more months with me & Julep, probably til the end of the year.

I just received my box today. I have been skipping Julep like crazy. This box is not bad. I picked the Bombshell box with Lissa and Beverly. Beverly looks pretty although I have not tried it. The Body Milk looks promising. We will see. I hope August is amazing. I want to cash out my Jules and prob just continue skipping.

So I checked my account today and they gave me 900 Jules for taking my first box and the shipping delay, which was a nice surprise.  I now have 1,000 Jules basically just for signing up, so I should be able to get a free add on next month before I cancel again.

When I got my first box, it had a card in it for 50% off my first purchase.  I feel like it was a generic code and I can't find that dratted card anywhere!  Do any of you know what that code might have been?

Oh, hey!  I just checked my account and I got 900 jules for taking my box + box delay!  Well, I can't skip so of course I took my box and my box wasn't late in the slightest.  I live 20 minutes away from Julep so I always get it quick.

Last edited by a moderator:
@@Saffyra The 50% code that comes in your first box is unique. So if you can find it, don't share unless you're sure you don't want to order anything! I hope it turns up!

@@Saffyra The 50% code that comes in your first box is unique. So if you can find it, don't share unless you're sure you don't want to order anything! I hope it turns up!
Nooo, I was hoping that wasn't the case!  Thanks for your help, though.  Now I know to keep a closer eye on those things >.<

Back