(Spoilers) Julep June 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They got me again too... I ordered:

Hannah

Annie (looks like a really pretty blue!)

Jodie

Fiore 

Ingrid (pumpkin orange...not sure if it'll look good on me, but willing to give it a shot)

Taylor

Clio

Adele

Soraphine (free, polishperk)

Total - 18 dollars

I'm done now...I haven't ordered any Julep polish in months and didn't take the last two boxes before I canceled and re-signed up, so 19 polishes for 39 dollars, including two non-sale ones that I was lemming over, isn't bad.
Ingrid is really great!  I love that orange in the fall.  It is a nice burnt orange color, not too bright/garish, not drab.  Hope you like it! 

Has anyone posted/seen swatches of any of the June colors? I'm thinking of buying some before my intro box coupon expires, but want to see how they look and don't trust Julep's swatches. I can't seem to find any blogs that actually have them swatched.

Thank you so much!! This is awesome. I actually really like this collection and probably shouldn't have skipped, but I was so mad about May shipping, I just had to be stubborn and protest lol.
LOL! I've done that before with companies. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Found that blog post through the Julep Facebook page -- she does such a great job with her swatches. I love seeing the colors in all the different lights! I went It Girl last month, and love all of those colors so much. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back