(Spoilers) Julep March 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't even know what I want to see for March, but March's birthstone is aquamarine, so I'm excited to see the birthstone collection color this month!

Ooh, I just realized I have exactly 4000 Jules!  And that I only got three boxes last year:  The May (Jazz Age) upgrade with Etta add-on, the July (California Coast) upgrade with Fireworks and Something Blue add-ons, and the October It Girl box with Casper/Valerie/Stevie add-ons.  I'm trying for less polish but maybe more boxes this year.  I haven't even opened a good chunk of the May and July polishes!  I think it works better for me when I just get a few polishes a month rather than ALL OF THE COLORS all at once.  I have some Zoya bottles purchased during big discount promotions in the same situation.  I've stopped buying Zoya completely as a result of that overload.

As for anniversary Jules, I don't know if there's a set schedule, but the monthly Jules for taking a box seem to show up all over the place.  The 2nd one month, the 30th another month, the 8th a third -- I have no clue what their schedule is.  But I do know my anniversary is in July (I signed up literally the first day the Maven program started.  I think I was one of the first hundred people to sign up), and I didn't get mine until October when I sent email asking when they would be added.  My birthday points showed up exactly on my birthday, though.

Quote: Originally Posted by itsoliviaaah /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  After a few months of thoroughly enjoying these posts as an observer, I finally decided to join MUT & talk to all of you! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
March is my birth month too! I'm looking forward to some more fun finishes & maybe more specially curated boxes (like RocNation did for It Girl this month), but what I'm REALLY excited for is the birthstone polish. If I take my box this month, I'll get a free polish code & I think it'd be neat if I could use that for whatever the March shade will be.
Welcome!

Quote: Originally Posted by Lolo22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I loved last March but I am not looking for pastels right now.  I would much rather get some in-your-face bright colors.  Everything has seemed so muted lately.  I am basically counting on taking this box no matter what because it will be my 3rd in a row and earn me enough Jules for a free box.  I want to get my free polish before they end that promo.  Hopefully there's something exciting.

Anyone know when you receive your anniversary Jules? February was my maven anniversary and nothing yet.
I got mine towards the end of the month.

Quote: Originally Posted by teacupjoy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I don't even know what I want to see for March, but March's birthstone is aquamarine, so I'm excited to see the birthstone collection color this month!
Welcome, me too I cant wait to see what they come up with for March.

I

I loved last March but I am not looking for pastels right now.  I would much rather get some in-your-face bright colors.  Everything has seemed so muted lately.  I am basically counting on taking this box no matter what because it will be my 3rd in a row and earn me enough Jules for a free box.  I want to get my free polish before they end that promo.  Hopefully there's something exciting. Anyone know when you receive your anniversary Jules? February was my maven anniversary and nothing yet.
Idk, I'm still waiting on my referral Jules haha.

Product spoiler is up on juleps blog. Not too exciting but I don't hate it.

Quote: Originally Posted by Lolo22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Product spoiler is up on juleps blog. Not too exciting but I don't hate it.
Could you post a link, please? I'm having trouble finding it :C

My lips have been super chapped so I'm excited about this product, especially since I've had decent luck with Julep's beauty products 

Good to know there's an option if I don't like the polish colors this month.  These sound like beauty products I might actually use!

I might have to actually take this month's box.  I have plenty of lip scrubs and balms, but I can't resist.  Modern Beauty box, here I come!

Hmmm, interesting spoilers.

I could do without the balm, tho the exfoliator sounds interesting. Will have to see the color options. 

Those are definitely things I could use!  I'm always on the lookout for great lip balms, and I'm low on good lip scrubs.

I'm not really interested in those, so I hope I like the It Girl box, since I want to take a box this month so I can get a free polish code.

Julep is answering questions on FB and it looks like neither of these will be in the non-MB boxes? They said they will be in MB or available as add-ons.  So, I guess another product will come out too? 

Julep is answering questions on FB and it looks like neither of these will be in the non-MB boxes? They said they will be in MB or available as add-ons.  So, I guess another product will come out too? 
It better not be another lip gloss.

Latest posts

Back