(Spoilers) Julep November 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by NailsAndCurls /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wouldn't it be amazing if the beauty product for November would be a stamping plate?!?! I would immediately upgrade to the whole collection! No questions asked!
smile.gif

That would be great!

Quote: Originally Posted by angismith /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sorry for hiding behind my nails, Lolo! LOL! I haven't seen a latex or rubber finish, so I can't imagine how it is much different than matte. I think I might want just an old-fashioned rust or pumpkin creme for November. And a champagne shimmer sounds pretty... Do you have the lip scrub? I bought it just for the packaging. That little gold ball is just so beautiful, but the brown sugar in it is also so yummy!
Haha well they are awesome, so I wouldn't call it "hiding"!  By the way, what color are your moons? 

I don't have the lip scrub yet but the reviews sound awesome.  I would want to rub it all over my body though haha!  Anything with a food scent has my attention
18.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Lolo22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Haha well they are awesome, so I wouldn't call it "hiding"!  By the way, what color are your moons? 

I don't have the lip scrub yet but the reviews sound awesome.  I would want to rub it all over my body though haha!  Anything with a food scent has my attention
18.gif

I don't remember, Lolo .... it's an old picture I had in my files....just ordered a new point-and-shoot camera yesterday, so hopefully will be able to show how awful my nails look right now .... chopped them all off after I broke both my index fingernails on my other addiction ... Diet Coke in a can!

I'm hoping for some new, different finishes (velvet? feathery?) and the return of a "good" extra! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It feels like they aren't really trying anymore. Those green tea blotting papers were awesome a few months back. Candy corn? Borrrrring!!

Quote: Originally Posted by Hipster /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm hoping for some new, different finishes (velvet? feathery?) and the return of a "good" extra!
smile.gif
It feels like they aren't really trying anymore. Those green tea blotting papers were awesome a few months back. Candy corn? Borrrrring!!

iagree.gif

I want a glitter bomb with rust, orange, and brown glitter. I'm also on the lookout for a good plum. I'd love the Tracy polish in a plum and rust color!

Quote: Originally Posted by jesemiaud /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Did anyone else receive the email for this serum? November beauty product, maybe? Although, I guess that doesn't make sense if they are promoting it at 30% with the code (FIRSTACCESS). I don't remember seeing this product before.

http://www.julep.com/luxe-repair-skin-serum.html?utm_source=exacttarget&utm_medium=email&utm_content=hero&utm_campaign=20131002_luxe-repair-skin-serum

I received the email as well and am passing on it for now.

I hope it's not the beauty product for next month. Not sure why they'd offer it discounted if it were though.

I think a lipstick set like the ones that came in the May boxes but with fall colors would be great.

I would be surprised if the serum was the Nov. beauty product. I could see it possibly being the 2nd item in the modern beauty box though. I like the lipstick idea!

I think it is something they are just trying to see how it works. I wouldn't be surprise if its a test product.

Quote: Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I think a lipstick set like the ones that came in the May boxes but with fall colors would be great.

As long as they are not sheer I will be happy!

Quote: Originally Posted by Lolo22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Angi - I didnt recognize you with your new photo! Love it!!  Pink with sparkles is my favorite kind of mani :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

As for Julep,  I would really like to see that latex finish in another color besides black.  Maybe a plum or maroon color.  I would also like a matte glitter.  I wouldn't mind some nice oranges for Thanksgiving, but I know a lot of people don't like oranges.  And a champagne colored shimmer would be nice, I can never find one that is just the right shade without being too yellow.

For products, I really want a warming body/foot scrub that smells like brown sugar.

Yess! I like the idea of latex finish in a maroon colour even an emerald or navy would be nice.

Quick question for you folks! I signed up today, as Julep did that offer with the first box being free (so why not, right?) and I figured out I will get the starter box. So does that mean I will get November's regular box, or nothing now till December? I'm a bit confused.

Thanks for any help! 

Back