(Spoilers) Julep November 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lolo22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  In case anyone is interested in an update.  Julep is refunding me $24.99 (even though I used the $5 off code), sending me Antonia for free and reactivated my maven account.   Hannah is the best rep ever and even emailed me on Saturday to let me know!
I'm glad it's been sorted out in your favour! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

In case anyone is interested in an update.  Julep is refunding me $24.99 (even though I used the $5 off code), sending me Antonia for free and reactivated my maven account.   Hannah is the best rep ever and even emailed me on Saturday to let me know!
That's awesome!

I'm so glad you finally got some good customer service!!

Also, I am hoping you saw this last post:  https://www.makeuptalk.com/t/139260/julep-diamond-mystery-box#post_2229739

(Don't know if you're still interested, but in case you are...)

So happy they made things right with you.

That is fantastic! So glad to hear they stepped up and made it right for you.
I'm glad it's been sorted out in your favour! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
That's awesome!
I'm so glad you finally got some good customer service!! Also, I am hoping you saw this last post:  https://www.makeuptalk.com/t/139260/julep-diamond-mystery-box#post_2229739 (Don't know if you're still interested, but in case you are...)
Thanks Luckymoon! I'm still looking to get my hands on a few of the colors that were in the box but I don't have much time to swap right now. I will definitely be scouring the trade threads soon though!
So happy they made things right with you.
Thanks everyone! It's amazing how 1 great CS person can turn things around. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It really sucks when you get a rude csr. I have been lucky thus far; no complaints. I got the mystery box and was satisfied for the most part. I just haven't brought anything else. With Zoya's flash promos that is going on, I have been lucky to score some great polish that I really want. For the New Year, I have decided to only through my money at things I really want. So I am sure I will be skipping my subs and I have already canceled one.

Thank goodness! I'm so glad they made it right for you.
claps.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by dousedingin /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Lol! Np. Not just you =o) Yeah it is more "wear" than chipping, but the wear lends itself easily to chips. And my job is not easy on my hands/nails. (I use them like tools, sorry ladies!) Lots of picking at labels and opening boxes/cases. So these matte looks do not last a wink! They're so lovely though.... 

Actually I take that back. The suede finish julep has does last. I was SO SAD to see that set sold out, because I NEEEEEED Minka in my life. Seriously. Ugh.

Minka is back on the Julep site, if you were looking for it. On sale for $7 today only. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back