[SPOILERS] Secret Santa 2013 Presents Revealed!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by elizabethrose /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  So excited!  I'm not opening mine until Christmas day- I'm not gonna be with my family so it'll be nice to have something to open!!
I'm going to try and wait for Christmas but I'm a very impatient person so we will see hahahaha

Quote: Originally Posted by morre22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm going to try and wait for Christmas but I'm a very impatient person so we will see hahahaha

Same... I might open the box that it comes in so I can see it?  I dunno.. I dunno.  I am going to struggle.

My packages will have specific instructions for opening. My gals can follow the instructions or not. It's up to them. :) So excited for this!

My packages will have specific instructions for opening. My gals can follow the instructions or not. It's up to them. :) So excited for this!
I like the idea of sending instructions but I know I couldn't follow them... Hahaha.

I like the idea of sending instructions but I know I couldn't follow them... Hahaha.
I'm going to do a letter/instructions. Kind of explaining why I picked what I picked and what not. And instructions for opening it. It won't be date specific though, I don't care if they open before Christmas, because I know I'm not waiting!!

I'm going to do a letter/instructions. Kind of explaining why I picked what I picked and what not. And instructions for opening it. It won't be date specific though, I don't care if they open before Christmas, because I know I'm not waiting!!
I was going to do the same in regards to a letter. Just to let her know why I thought she would love what I picked.

I'm not going to wait. I can't hold myself back! I'm also going to include a letter explaining everything, like they do for sub boxes.

Quote: Originally Posted by KellyKaye /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  So are most people opening them right away or are y'all going to wait?

I like the idea of waiting, since I won't have an actual Christmas this year with anything to open (and I always have to work on holidays, etc)...but I know that won't happen. Unless there are instructions that say otherwise I'll open it right away :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by StefanieH30 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

While I'm thinking about it I can't remember how to do a spoiler or post a picture(s) maybe someone could post a how to.

When you're in the text box, click on "More" to the right of all of the buttons for formatting, it will open up more buttons. The one that looks like a black speech bubble is the spoiler one. Click it and then write your text.

This is what it will show up as!
OR you can past your text/images and then highlight them and then click the black speech bubble and just make sure it's all in there and hit submit.

As long as the pictures/texts show up in a orangey box in this main text box, you should be good! I hope that helped and wasn't confusing.

I got a gift with the message "Gift 1 from your Makeup Talk Secret Santa"! I don't have a username...so, Stefanie, thank you so much! 

Benefit Benetint Benefit Sugarbomb Gloss (I LOVE this stuff!) Mini of Benefit BadGal Lash    
My camera is dead, so after it's charged I'll take a photo :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by paralegalatl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I got a gift with the message "Gift 1 from your Makeup Talk Secret Santa"! I don't have a username...so, Stefanie, thank you so much! 

Benefit Benetint Benefit Sugarbomb Gloss (I LOVE this stuff!) Mini of Benefit BadGal Lash    
My camera is dead, so after it's charged I'll take a photo :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

YAAAAYYYYYY!!!!

Awesome gift!

Subbing for reveals! If my SS says to wait, I'll wait. For my Santee -- it's set up to where she can do a count down or go nuts :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Subbing for reveals! If my SS says to wait, I'll wait. For my Santee -- it's set up to where she can do a count down or go nuts :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I'm good at following rules like scheduled package opening, but if there's no rule, it's fair game!

I actually thought mine was something that I had ordered for myself, lol! Otherwise I would have asked first.

Yay!! Congrats on getting the first gift ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> lol

Back