[SPOILERS] Secret Santa 2013 Presents Revealed!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by paralegalatl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I got a gift with the message "Gift 1 from your Makeup Talk Secret Santa"! I don't have a username...so, Stefanie, thank you so much! 

Benefit Benetint Benefit Sugarbomb Gloss (I LOVE this stuff!) Mini of Benefit BadGal Lash    
My camera is dead, so after it's charged I'll take a photo :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Wow.. very nice!

*sings "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas..."*

WHOOOOOOOO UPDATES!!!!!  
bud.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by LadyK /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  How did I miss this thread?  I am so excited for the reveals. 
I know, right? I feel like my invite to the reveal party got lost in the mail!

I got a gift with the message "Gift 1 from your Makeup Talk Secret Santa"! I don't have a username...so, Stefanie, thank you so much! 
Benefit Benetint Benefit Sugarbomb Gloss (I LOVE this stuff!) Mini of Benefit BadGal Lash    
My camera is dead, so after it's charged I'll take a photo :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm your secret Santa. There's one more box on its way. Hope you enjoy

Quote: Originally Posted by StefanieH30 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm your secret Santa. There's one more box on its way. Hope you enjoy
Thank you so much! 

Aaahhhs that is sooo nice. You got a nice early gift and waiting on another. Enjoy!!! Now I am super excited.

I got my gift from @trekkersangel tonight, just now, after a long and awful day at work. To say that I am overwhelmed is an understatement. I feel, quite literally, blessed to have gotten such a thoughtful Santa.  While I am following your instructions and will only start opening on December 1, I am sorely tempted.  

I sincerely thank you from the bottom of my heart.  This is all very overwhelming- truly more than I could ever have even hoped for or dreamed of in my wildest imagination.  While I have tried not to harp on it on the boards much (if at all) it has been a very rough few months.  To say that this means the world to me is no exaggeration.

I will try to post a picture of the BEAUTIFULLY packaged and wrapped box later tonight or tomorrow.  I have no smartphone (shocking I know) and have to rely on my old fashioned camera, which is currently, predictably, MIA.

I got my gift from @trekkersangel  tonight, just now, after a long and awful day at work. To say that I am overwhelmed is an understatement. I feel, quite literally, blessed to have gotten such a thoughtful Santa.  While I am following your instructions and will only start opening on December 1, I am sorely tempted.   I sincerely thank you from the bottom of my heart.  This is all very overwhelming- truly more than I could ever have even hoped for or dreamed of in my wildest imagination.  While I have tried not to harp on it on the boards much (if at all) it has been a very rough few months.  To say that this means the world to me is no exaggeration. I will try to post a picture of the BEAUTIFULLY packaged and wrapped box later tonight or tomorrow.  I have no smartphone (shocking I know) and have to rely on my old fashioned camera, which is currently, predictably, MIA.
I'm glad you got it safe & sound. I'm your nail secret Santa (I know you are participating in both). I hope you enjoy everything. I had way too much fun putting it all together for you. And remember I still have 3 more gifts coming. They haven't made it to me yet, but as soon as they come in I will send them too! Merry Christmas!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by trekkersangel /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm glad you got it safe & sound. I'm your nail secret Santa (I know you are participating in both). I hope you enjoy everything. I had way too much fun putting it all together for you.

And remember I still have 3 more gifts coming. They haven't made it to me yet, but as soon as they come in I will send them too!

Merry Christmas!
I am so overwhelmed and thankful.  I really can't even tell you.  You're the best. I know I will love it all because I LOVE IT ALL ALREADY even not having opened any!!!  I really truly hope you get a santa as thoughtful as you.

Just so it is clear for the rest of the forum (I fear I was a little incoherent above) trekkersangel did a 25 days of Christmas kind of thing for me, and I can start opening the gifts one at a time on December 1 :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by heartsandwhimsy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I can't figure out how to post a spoiler from my phone.. help pretty please?!

This is an all-text thing!  Type the following without the spaces in the brackets:

[ spoiler ] Whatever is in here will be under the spoiler tag! [ /spoiler ]

Back