[SPOILERS] Secret Santa 2013 Presents Revealed!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by roxymama /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ok...thanks ladies! I'm already getting excited for Dec.

Me too.  I am super jealous of this thread right now.  I hadn't found MUT last December, so was not a part of Secret Santa.  But this kind of thing is right up my alley, would have loved to be able to participate.

I'm so freakin excited! I'm flying back to the states tomorrow, (instead of July like I had originally planned) so that means I'll actually get to participate in Summer Santa!!! or Mid-Summer Santa! Or whatever..just YAY!!!! I had the best time shopping for @KellyKaye last year, and I can't wait to spoil my new girl rotten!  

Quote: Originally Posted by Tiffany27la /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm so freakin excited! I'm flying back to the states tomorrow, (instead of July like I had originally planned) so that means I'll actually get to participate in Summer Santa!!! or Mid-Summer Santa! Or whatever..just YAY!!!! I had the best time shopping for @KellyKaye last year, and I can't wait to spoil my new girl rotten!  
Yay, glad to hear you will be able to participate.

Quote: Originally Posted by Tiffany27la /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So glad that you get to come back to the states early!

Everyone on this thread was so awesome! I can't wait to hang out with all of you again.

Ok officially moving discussion over to OUR OWN THREAD!  It's the "pre-game warmup" discussion thread, and it's where all discussion will take place before the site moves, and either a new thread will be set up for discussion, or this one will continue.  I'll have more info on that later, of course!

If there is anything that needs its own sub-thread (like fairy signups and quiz discussion), either @meaganola or I will start a new thread for that subtopic.  In the meantime... discuss away!  Glitter throwing and fairy wing design ideas are welcome!!!

https://www.makeuptalk.com/t/142310/a-midsummer-nights-dream-summer-2014-secret-santa-pre-sign-up-discussion

Latest posts

Back