(SPOILERS!) Secret Santa FOR NAILS 2013 Presents Revealed!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I posted in the ' normal' SS thread, but it was actually my nails package, so apoogies for those of you who may need to read essentially the same thing twice.

I got the most amazingly thoughtful and heartfelt gift from @trekkersangel tonight.  She has done a 25 days of christmas set-up and I will get to open one a day starting December 1st.  She was also kind enough to include a toy for my cats that they LOVEEEEE (will try to post a pic of them with the toy they are currently being embarrassing and fighting over it.

I am truly touched and overwhelmed by her gift.  I have literally cried about how awesome it is.  I will try to post pics as I open things and one of the unopened beautifully wrapped gifts when I can.

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH.

So I posted in the ' normal' SS thread, but it was actually my nails package, so apoogies for those of you who may need to read essentially the same thing twice. I got the most amazingly thoughtful and heartfelt gift from @trekkersangel  tonight.  She has done a 25 days of christmas set-up and I will get to open one a day starting December 1st.  She was also kind enough to include a toy for my cats that they LOVEEEEE (will try to post a pic of them with the toy they are currently being embarrassing and fighting over it. I am truly touched and overwhelmed by her gift.  I have literally cried about how awesome it is.  I will try to post pics as I open things and one of the unopened beautifully wrapped gifts when I can. THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH.
How cute and what a fun idea! 25 days of spoilers is a great gift :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by Lolo22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How cute and what a fun idea! 25 days of spoilers is a great gift
smile.gif

Yeah I am dying.  I never even could have dreamed I'd get something so thoughtful, though it's making me doubt whether my own gifts are good enough.

Yeah I am dying.  I never even could have dreamed I'd get something so thoughtful, though it's making me doubt whether my own gifts are good enough.
Of course they are.

Quote: Originally Posted by tulosai /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Stop beating yourself up, now. Stop comparing your thoughtful gifts to what you have been gifted with. This isn't a competition to see who can give the best gifts.

Stop beating yourself up, now. Stop comparing your thoughtful gifts to what you have been gifted with. This isn't a competition to see who can give the best gifts.
Exactly what she said! I didn't put that gift together for you to make you feel bad. I put it together because you are an absolutely fabulous person. I wanted you to feel special & wonderful. And because you are who you are (wonderful & amazing in every way), your gift is going to be amazing for your Santee! Don't double guess yourself & don't worry. I know you're going to be great!

So I'm on day one of my opening binge, and I've got 2 Butter Londons- my first. I'm over the moon.  They are Cheeky Chops and Blagger.  I actually don' t have any yellow polish either, so this is my first yellow and I am psyched to add it to my collection.  I absolutely love the rich blue color that Blagger is too.  My biggest problem is deciding which one to wear first!

Stock Photos from the internet as a stand in until I find my still MIA camera:

So I'm on day one of my opening binge, and I've got 2 Butter Londons- my first. I'm over the moon.  They are Cheeky Chops and Blagger.  I actually don' t have any yellow polish either, so this is my first yellow and I am psyched to add it to my collection.  I absolutely love the rich blue color that Blagger is too.  My biggest problem is deciding which one to wear first! Stock Photos from the internet as a stand in until I find my still MIA camera:
That yellow is really pretty!

I got a little present from a lovely lady here on MUT who is not my real Secret Santa, just a sweet and generous person.  I'm so excited, I just want to show everyone.  Scallywag has been a polish I've wanted since forever and Christian Dior nail creme!  Holy Wow!

Thank you, @Christa W 
heart.gif

So I'm on day one of my opening binge, and I've got 2 Butter Londons- my first. I'm over the moon.  They are Cheeky Chops and Blagger.  I actually don' t have any yellow polish either, so this is my first yellow and I am psyched to add it to my collection.  I absolutely love the rich blue color that Blagger is too.  My biggest problem is deciding which one to wear first!

Stock Photos from the internet as a stand in until I find my still MIA camera:

I can't wait to see day 2!  What a wonderful present!

Quote: Originally Posted by nicepenguins /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Whoa! That is amazing! That's just day 1? Wow :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Quote: Originally Posted by Lolo22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That yellow is really pretty!
Quote: Originally Posted by Momma4 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Man, those are two great polishes.
Quote: Originally Posted by DonnaD /img/forum/go_quote.gif
   I can't wait to see day 2!  What a wonderful present!

Yeah, I already knew that I was SOOO lucky in terms of my Santa, but these two polishes alone are pretty much fulfilling all my dreams- I'd have been happy to just get them and maybe a few teeeeny tiny extras! I've wanted to try BL forever but could never justify the cost  even when they are on sale when I already have so much polish.

Thank you, @trekkersangel ! You really are making my holiday dreams come true 
icon_razz.gif

And @DonnaD it is almost impossible to be good and wait for day 2 lol.  I am rediscovering willpower!

And @DonnaD it is almost impossible to be good and wait for day 2 lol.  I am rediscovering willpower!
I honestly don't know if I could restrain myself!  I'd have to have my husband hide it or better yet, take it to work with him and bring me one a day lol.  I'm a lost cause.

That is one seriously marvelous present though.  You SS must be one of those organised ladies who shops all year long and squirrels things away for Xmas time!

I honestly don't know if I could restrain myself!  I'd have to have my husband hide it or better yet, take it to work with him and bring me one a day lol.  I'm a lost cause. That is one seriously marvelous present though.  You SS must be one of those organised ladies who shops all year long and squirrels things away for Xmas time!
Yup Donna! That's pretty much me in a nutshell. I buy stuff all year long & then when the nail secret Santa popped up & I read tulosai's list I was literally jumping for joy. I had SO much I could give her. And then I could spend the "budget" (& I use that term loosely) for some really great things she is going to love! Am I making it any easier to NOT open the rest of your presents? Ha ha ha. I'm glad you like your polishes. I hope you like everything else I sent too. You were extremely fun to shop for.

Quote: Originally Posted by DonnaD /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I got a little present from a lovely lady here on MUT who is not my real Secret Santa, just a sweet and generous person.  I'm so excited, I just want to show everyone.  Scallywag has been a polish I've wanted since forever and Christian Dior nail creme!  Holy Wow!

Thank you, @Christa W 
heart.gif

The Dior is amazing. I splurged a while ago on one, and use it before I go to bed. Even with using cuticle balm in the day, I can tell when I skip a night of use on this gem. If you haven't used it before, be warned that it is on the sticky side and a litle bit goes a loooooong way. Enjoy!

So I'm on day one of my opening binge, and I've got 2 Butter Londons- my first. I'm over the moon.  They are Cheeky Chops and Blagger.  I actually don' t have any yellow polish either, so this is my first yellow and I am psyched to add it to my collection.  I absolutely love the rich blue color that Blagger is too.  My biggest problem is deciding which one to wear first! Stock Photos from the internet as a stand in until I find my still MIA camera:
Those are both great, you have an awesome Santa!! Can't wait to see tomorrow!!

Latest posts

Back