(SPOILERS!) Secret Santa FOR NAILS 2013 Presents Revealed!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi @Jac13 hopefully you are still reading this thread as I'm about to post my reveal! You were a great Secret Santa, I'm only sorry I couldn't post this sooner. 

The day after I posted about receiving your gift I had a major family emergency and I've been crazy occupied with that since then, this is my first chance to sit down and catch up on fun stuff, so I hope that you see this.  Below is the reveal with tons of pics and more details :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Here's the beautiful package before I tore into it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

A really pretty card and samples of one of my FAVE Origins products

Foot Spa Goodies! I was so excited to see this as this is something I always look at for myself but rarely purchase for whatever reason.  I've already indulged in the lovely scrub and cream and wear the slippers a bunch, so this was a perfect gift for me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

My first DL! So excited to have these classic DL colors, especially the beautiful HBD glitter.  The bag is super cute as well!

Jac13 even remembered my beloved dog child, Sherman! These have already been super useful as they make great training treats!

ZOYA!!! My favorite brand ever, seriously.  And these are two polishes that I somehow don't have and are on my wishlist, so this was a homerun for me, way to go SS!!

@Jac13 thank you so much for your thoughtful gift.  Like everyone has said, this experience has been top notch and was a wonderful end to my first year with MUT.  Thanks for being my Secret Santa and again, I'm sorry I couldn't post this sooner! Hope you had a wonderful holiday season! 

Quote: Originally Posted by latinafeminista /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Hi @Jac13 hopefully you are still reading this thread as I'm about to post my reveal! You were a great Secret Santa, I'm only sorry I couldn't post this sooner. 

The day after I posted about receiving your gift I had a major family emergency and I've been crazy occupied with that since then, this is my first chance to sit down and catch up on fun stuff, so I hope that you see this.  Below is the reveal with tons of pics and more details :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Here's the beautiful package before I tore into it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

A really pretty card and samples of one of my FAVE Origins products

Foot Spa Goodies! I was so excited to see this as this is something I always look at for myself but rarely purchase for whatever reason.  I've already indulged in the lovely scrub and cream and wear the slippers a bunch, so this was a perfect gift for me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

My first DL! So excited to have these classic DL colors, especially the beautiful HBD glitter.  The bag is super cute as well!

Jac13 even remembered my beloved dog child, Sherman! These have already been super useful as they make great training treats!

ZOYA!!! My favorite brand ever, seriously.  And these are two polishes that I somehow don't have and are on my wishlist, so this was a homerun for me, way to go SS!!

@Jac13 thank you so much for your thoughtful gift.  Like everyone has said, this experience has been top notch and was a wonderful end to my first year with MUT.  Thanks for being my Secret Santa and again, I'm sorry I couldn't post this sooner! Hope you had a wonderful holiday season! 

Great gifts! And such pretty colors too! 
claps.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I hope you had a good trip! I've been slowly opening them up day-by-day and have just been MIA for some reason and haven't posted the other reveals. ;_; But it's my birthday now so I decided to open all of them up and omigoshhh. (Also, sorry these photos are decidedly less awesome since I lent my fancy DSLR to a friend and my camera phone is decided less awesome. )< google I thought you updated the driver for it too grr)

I pulled off all the beautiful wrapping of the other items before I took a picture but ;_; Here is everything other than the other polishes (which I hadn't opened yet!!)

Boscia pore perfection mask -- omigosh so excited to try this <33 Goodness knows my pores need it. And aaaaahh the josie maran set ;;; I wanted to pick one up on Black Friday, but they sold our pretty quickly and this will be soooo useful when I have to go to China next month. I was just thinking about what to pack so I could keep doing my nails and ajsd;klajfd perfect

I'd say more about the chocolate but my mouth is full of them. Soooooooo. And eeeeeeh I've heard so many good things about the elf lip exfoliator but I could never find one so thank you so much for sending it my way. And how did you know I needed a new nail file?! I've been putting it for like a month now, so thank you soooo much. You must be a mind-reader! Either that or Santa told you what I wanted... I hope he only said good things about me :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Soooo purple box:

L'Oreal Paparazzi Pleaser aaaah so excited for this. I mentioned wanting to try this brand, and you couldn't have picked a more perfect polish for me. You couldn't have picked a more perfect and elegant colour for me to start out with!!!

Next up is the big green box and there were even more goodies inside:

How absolutely freakin' cute are these minis >.< Definitely good for the wanderlust traveloholic that I am.

(wow my camera is really bad here and I tried so many times to take a better picture and just eventually gave up)

The other three polishes in the green box are Zoya Giovanna, OPI Tomorrow Never Dies, and Formula X Ignition. Uwaaah, Giovanna is such a beautiful and festive green that's perfect for the holiday season. OPI TND has been on my wishlist forever and aaaaahhhh so insanely gorgeous in person. I've also been lusting after FormX so badly and how did you pick the absolute perfect one for me to start off with!? ugh Ignition is such a beautiful, classy purple and I really have nothing like it in my entire purple collection.

Here again are all the polishes @latinafeminista got for me:

I put the two festive zoyas together. LOL I'M HAVING SUCH A DELIGHTFULLY PURPLE CHRISTMAS THIS YEARRR

And since it was the only way I managed to get a good picture, all of them in the beautiful boxes she sent me: 

and the extra goodies she sent my way (including the absolutely gorgeous and perfect card again!)

Thank you again so so so much for making this SS exchange for me and making my birthday absolutely wonderful. I can tell you worked really really hard to pick things out that you thought were absolutely perfect for me, and I can't express in words my gratitude. ;__; Thank you so much <333
@Kyuu I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed the rest of your gift, I had the best time shopping for you and it will probably take a while until I'm not thinking of things to pick up for you while I'm out shopping :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :) 

I hope you did have a delightfully purple Xmas and a fabulous new year.  In regards to the purple, it's my favorite color as well and I just couldn't help myself and got you a ton! That formula x ignition color was the first formula x I tried, at a Sephora Rouge event at Tysons that I went to last year.  It's such a gorgeous shade and the mani lasted almost two weeks which was amazing.  I still need to get myself that base and top coat from that line.  

Lastly, I wanted to say thank you for your amazing thank you gift.  It was totally unnecessary but such a sweet thought and I loved everything you sent.  I'll be posting a thank you mani shortly.  I'm also sorry this response is coming so late, I've been dealing with a family emergency the past two weeks and I've been major stressed and not able to be on MUT.  Thank goodness for being back though!  Let me know if you ever want to get together!

Quote: Originally Posted by Alexia561 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Great gifts! And such pretty colors too! 
claps.gif

Yes, I loved how the colors were so diverse! @Jac13 was a great SS! 

Quote: Originally Posted by NittanyLionGRRL /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I should be getting ready for work, but I had to open another this morning...

In The Mood - Ditsy - Hot Pink to Light Pink Thermal ...

WOW! SOOO excited. I had never heard of that brand. And, I really wanted Thermals!!!

Thank you!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

So pretty and its a thermal too!

Quote: Originally Posted by puppymomofthree /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OMG!!!! My SS nails is tgooberbutt who spoiled me like crazy!!! I feel so lucky to have had such a fantastic Santa! I wish I could post a pictue of all m goodies now, but I promise to post one when I get to work tomorrow! I will say that I am wearing my Jouer gloss, eating my Chuao, and planning which polish (out of FIVE) and which topcoat (out of THREE) to use!!!! You are so wonderful!!! Thank you so much!!!
biggrin.gif

She was my regular SS and she has definitely spoiled me, she is awesome!

It's funny because... I am totally the girl that looks at all the spoiler threads for my subscription boxes. And, I am really bad at keeping secrets. And, I hate surprises. So, this is definitely not like me. Haha.

But, for some reason, it's giving me something to look forward to this week. I have had such craziness at work. I opened another one when I got home tonight. I think I am just going to continue opening slowly, but I am betting I will be done this weekend.

Tonight's pretty: Goose Creek Apple Cider Candle

I LOVED the hand written tag. I have never tried this brand before, so this is excellent. Love the scent! I actually have apple cider in my fridge right now. It's one of my favorite fall treats. Yum! And, as my wish list said, I love candles.
Nice!

Quote: Originally Posted by Parasoul /img/forum/go_quote.gif

To my surprise, I received a package in the mail yesterday. I don't normally get anything but bills so this was truly exciting! However, I was running late for work so I didn't have a chance to open it until afterwards.

My favorite part was the outside of the box and how the card was embedded into it!! However I can't show that so I'll move on.
frown.gif

At first I thought you had sent me a pair of earrings which totally caught me off guard. I thought you may have made a mistake when wrapping. Lol! Soon enough I realized they were just apart of the beautiful little ribbon holding a lovely new bottle in its wrapping. When I opened it I felt a pure and simple joy. Not because I got a gift but rather because someone put a lot of thought and effort into it all. Thank you.
You're so bad! Lol. I should send you some polish named after coal! You're too sweet Donna. I truly appreciate the gift and especially the card. I'll turn a blind eye and pretend I don't know how much you spent but you really shouldn't have.
frown.gif

Thank you again from the bottom of my heart. I never would have imagined I'd become apart of such a loving and supportive community.

I don't even know which to start with. I'm especially curious about the bottom three of the Nails Inc. When I saw the Butter London I was instantly reminded of wine. Love the color hate the taste. So I bought some bourbon whiskey to go with my mani night (Day off yay!).
biggrin.gif

You're killing me Donna. <3

I wish I had participated now. I feel so bad not having even been apart of this and receiving something. I tried posting here earlier but there was no button to quote and no place to reply. It turns out the mobile version doesn't show you the pop-up that tells you this is part of a group you need to join to be able to post in.

Thank you again Donna. I know where you live now. I will have my gift revenge!
smile.gif
That's a wonderful surprise!

I had the worst morning... No alarm set, overslept a bit. And, my hair dryer blew up half-way drying my hair.

So, I opened a few more SS gifts to cheer myself up. Yay!

I love this Sephora perfect pair mini duo. What a cute color combination! Awesome.

I actually don't own any Sephora OPI really. So, I am also looking forward to trying this brand. Yay!
Cute colors!

And, what's better than one Mood / Thermal polish... *THREE*?!?!

In addition to a Ditsy, I am also the proud owner of Envious and Blissful.

WOW!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
I am just so spoiled at this point.
Nice, those are great colors.

not only did i have an amazing secret santa but i also had an amazing santee.  today in the mail I got a thank you / birthday present from my santee @Animezing     she is so amazing it is alrealy in her name!!!! here was the thank you part of my package
2 DL polishes a super cute guess bag a nails inc polish and a really pretty lip gloss!!!!!
and here was my birthday gift!!!!
A naked 3 palette!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I've been jonesing lusting craving  wanting this palette since i saw it.  I love the other 2 naked palette but they just were not my colors. this one is pink!!!!!! my first naked palette!!! I love it so much.

thank you thank you thank you so much @Animezing for being a wonderful santee and an awesome new friend these gifts are more then i could ever ask for!!!!  YAY! You got it! I'm glad you liked everything. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Thank you for being an wonderful friend, you truly are the sweetest! 

Back