Star Wars...I bought em!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Yesterday when we Reija, Cameron and I went to see the movie Sahara, Star Wars Episode III tickets were on sale! Many days/times sold out already, but we were able to get 4 tickets to the Sunday May 22nd 12:15 afternoon showing!!

Im all hyped!!!

Oh yes, hubby already bought our tickets yesterday, they just went on sale at our theater .... we are seeing it at 12:01 am on May 19
biggrin.gif
(Fortunately my finals are over by then, but he has to get up for work the next day....) The only sad thing is that we don't have a digital theater in any of the nearby cities; he saw Episodes I and II on a digital screen in his hometown but I guess we'll just have to stick to the regular theaters this time
wink.gif

Wooow, I didn't realize that they were selling tickets already, I better get going....

Originally Posted by girl_geek Oh yes, hubby already bought our tickets yesterday, they just went on sale at our theater .... we are seeing it at 12:01 am on May 19
biggrin.gif
(Fortunately my finals are over by then, but he has to get up for work the next day....) The only sad thing is that we don't have a digital theater in any of the nearby cities; he saw Episodes I and II on a digital screen in his hometown but I guess we'll just have to stick to the regular theaters this time
wink.gif

OMG, they're selling tickets already? I gotta get on it....

BTW, how'd you like Sahara?

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) was just OK That's what I thought. Great eye candy, but the scenes were predictable & plot was so far-fetched.

Originally Posted by keaLoha

That's what I thought. Great eye candy, but the scenes were predictable & plot was so far-fetched.

Yeah cruz was pretty cute

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 mmm... how was my boyfriend matt in sahara??
icon_cheesygrin.gif
MY boyfriend was yummy as always.
tongue.gif

Back