Starlooks August 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also, GAH!!! *must*resit*mystery*item* I just got back from camping and I didn't see this offer till today. I KNOW I shouldn't risk shipping with address changes (moving within 2 weeks). I will be good, my pocket book can wait till next time. But I am endlessly curious to see what you girls get!!!

I thought it was a lip gloss we were supposed to get  - color me confused??
I took the quiz after it relaunched, it said either eye or lip pencil.  It may have been something different if you took it at a different time

@@biancardi the survey said eye or lip pencil, though I haven't gotten mine yet.

Got my mystery items today!! image.jpg

For the Mystery item, I was thrilled to receive the prettiest 5 pan eyeshadow palette. I don't see it on their site but the colors are satins and shimmers in a coppery shade, a pretty blue, purple, goldish taupe and lovely yellow. Love.love.love!!!image.jpg

For the Mystery item, I was thrilled to receive the prettiest 5 pan eyeshadow palette. I don't see it on their site but the colors are satins and shimmers in a coppery shade, a pretty blue, purple, goldish taupe and lovely yellow. Love.love.love!!!
image.jpg
Omg!!! Hoping I get this in my next round of mystery items!!!

@@crazycatlady82 I loooovvveee their HD Fluid Blushes. Wish they wouldn't have been discontinued.

@@Jacks That is a pretty palette and what a deal to get at $40+ item as one of the mystery items!

Signed up for next month's box! I'm really excited about this sub. Full sized items, here I come!

I remember taking that survey too. I was really hoping for the lip pencil.

@@biancardi I think I will to! I was looking at some of the previous lookbooks and I think that is a really interesting way to do sneak peeks. I wish I didn't have to wait until next month! Haha

How often would you all say you get lip products? I lost my favorite lipstick tote (I keep so many on me at a time) around the end of last semester and I'm pretty sure whoever found it decided to keep it since I could never find it in any of the lost and founds. It had my favorite Sephora Chrome Hello Kitty compact and like 9 lipsticks/glosses. My heart still hurts thinking about it. </3

But yeah, looking to stock up on more lipsticks/liners to heal this transgression.

Last edited by a moderator:
@pokeballssohard  we get lip products quite a bit

I've been subbed since December...

December - no lippie

January - everyone got different items, but I got FOUR lip products (which I love!)

Feb - lip product

March - 2 lip products

April - lip product

May - no lip product

June - lip product

July - 2  lip products

so we get a lot of lippies!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back