Starlooks August 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I offically unsubbed, I have way too much and trying to save money for a few months. I am actually super sad because I loved this month. I am aiming to resub for December (i cant not have that amazing huge palette) or if the customization starts ahead and goes super well. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Worse case ill buy a month's box at 25$ if its too amazing!

I take back everything I said about the blush being too shimmery. I am wearing all three colors today in a semi-sculpted look and it is on. point.

The eyeliner is also holding up really really well. I did a super simple look with just heavy black winged liner, mascara, the blush palette, and a fuschia/berry lip and I feel so sassy and pretty today!

I take back everything I said about the blush being too shimmery. I am wearing all three colors today in a semi-sculpted look and it is on. point.

The eyeliner is also holding up really really well. I did a super simple look with just heavy black winged liner, mascara, the blush palette, and a fuschia/berry lip and I feel so sassy and pretty today!
After the glittery translucent powder we received a couple months ago I was happy that these only had a bit of shimmer vs more glitter. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE glitter, but I know the general population does not enjoy looking like a fairy on a daily basis. haha.

I intentionally buy glittery blushes or weirder purple blush shades but my cosmetic style is seriously all over the place lol. I felt that this month's blush palette is useful as a bronzer, highlighter, and blush and I like that it wasn't the traditional pink, red, or coral so that it encourages us, yet again, to step outside our comfort level. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Aw, bummer,  My annual sub got overlooked because the end date was misread (confirmed by Brandon, so not an assumption/jumped-to conclusion). On the up side, it's now being sent via Priority, so it should be here Tuesday!  Yay!  Now I have a reason to look forward to Tuesday!

Back