Starlooks December 2014 (SPOILERS)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also forgot to post last month I finally opened the liquid liner we had gotten a few months back and it was broken. I wrote to Starlooks not thinking I would get a replacement since it had been so long but thinking I would let them know in case it affected others. Well a few hours later I got an email saying that I would be getting a replacement. Their customer service never fails to blow me away and its one of my favorite things about this company.

I also forgot to post last month I finally opened the liquid liner we had gotten a few months back and it was broken. I wrote to Starlooks not thinking I would get a replacement since it had been so long but thinking I would let them know in case it affected others. Well a few hours later I got an email saying that I would be getting a replacement. Their customer service never fails to blow me away and its one of my favorite things about this company.
I was using mine and it broke the other day :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I figured it was my rough handling.  I did get a swap for another one as I really love it!

starlooks has fantastic CS.  that is for sure.

I'm obsessed with ColourPop. LOVE THEM! I have 4 of their lip colors presently (Lumiere, Ellarie, Bichette, and Frida) but I also bought two of their holiday sets for their eyeshadows and wow! The texture is so strange but great! It feels like a cream but applies more like a powder. Plus, they have handwritten notes in every order and some of them are hilarious! I'd upload swatches but I'm still fairly new on here and haven't figured out how to do that yet. Anyone willing to walk me through? Thanks!

I'm obsessed with ColourPop. LOVE THEM! I have 4 of their lip colors presently (Lumiere, Ellarie, Bichette, and Frida) but I also bought two of their holiday sets for their eyeshadows and wow! The texture is so strange but great! It feels like a cream but applies more like a powder. Plus, they have handwritten notes in every order and some of them are hilarious! I'd upload swatches but I'm still fairly new on here and haven't figured out how to do that yet. Anyone willing to walk me through? Thanks!
When you post, you will see a button next to the "Post" botton - "more reply options" - click that on. You will now be in the enhanced edited and you should see "Attach Files" below.  Just click on Choose Files and it will then open up a window for you to browse your files on your device.  Just select the files you want and it will upload :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Once done, just click on "add reply" button below and there ya go!

Thanks for helping me out! So below are the shades from their Not A Box of Chocolates and Not Another Sweater holiday collection. I also got a bonus LE color during the Christmas stuff they had going on which is why one set has 7 swatches instead of 6. Aren't they beautiful?

20141212_104318.jpg

20141212_103412.jpg

Thanks for helping me out! So below are the shades from their Not A Box of Chocolates and Not Another Sweater holiday collection. I also got a bonus LE color during the Christmas stuff they had going on which is why one set has 7 swatches instead of 6. Aren't they beautiful?
Those are all great colors!

@@Kaleighababy See this tutorial here: [How to] insert an image into a post

Thanks @@biancardi ! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

When you post, you will see a button next to the "Post" botton - "more reply options" - click that on. You will now be in the enhanced edited and you should see "Attach Files" below.  Just click on Choose Files and it will then open up a window for you to browse your files on your device.  Just select the files you want and it will upload :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">  Once done, just click on "add reply" button below and there ya go!

I couldn't tell from the video if most of the shades were matte or not. I'm trying not to decide that I don't like it until I actually see it in person.

some of the shades are matte and some are shimmer.. I haven't swatched any yet...I love the colors but I have SO MUCH eyeshadow...Not sure if I want to sell it, swap it, or do a giveaway!!  lol  Or keep it.

starlooks.png

Holy cow! I still haven't received my shipping notification yet, but I NEED THAT in my life. How is the pigmentation? I too was contemplating a colourpop order, and the shades in the palette are exactly what I was ordering! All of those colors were made for my brown eyes!

I haven't swatched it yet, but I would assume that the pigmentation would be similar to any of their eyeshadows.

it is mostly shimmer, semi-shimmer and a couple of matte shades.  It is lovely :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Help...I'm trying to decide...I need to cut back on my subs. I realized that I was spending about $100 a month on subs plus other make up :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I've cut out boxycharm, one Ipsy, and one indie sub...I'm down to 2 indie subs (notoriously morbid and hello waffle), one Ipsy, and starlooks. It's between Ipsy and starlooks...what would you ladies suggest? Starlooks is the better deal but that eye brow kit really annoyed me, Ipsy is cheaper and minis-but sometimes the minis are awful...and BaB is getting on my nerves.

Help!!

Also...I was supposed to get the palette today but usps didn't deliver any of my packages :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :(

Latest posts

Back