Quantcast

Starlooks January 2015 (SPOILERS)

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

JC327

Jay
Reaction score
Wondering if they are giving us a box of random products like last January? What would be the perfect box for you ladies?

For me a brush, marsala colored lipstick, and a setting spray.

Reaction score
Ooh I like your idea for setting spray! I would LOVE that! I would also love (although I am sure others might find the repeat boring) more of the makeup remover because I love it and ran out lol.

I am always down for lippies, and blushes. maybe an eyelid primer? Oh and ANY Gem liner pencil....(although I say that fully knowing that I have a high chance of dupes haha)

Reaction score
@@biancardi It looks like you have a good possibility of getting your Marsala lip wish

I was hoping for a primer of some sort (I just finished my MUF HD primer and Benefit Stay Don't Stray eye primer and I'm looking for other options) and a dark coloured lipstick.

Reaction score
That lip color is everything I ever wanted.

I'd love to try an eye primer or neutralizing eye base (do they make anything like that?) and brushes are always welcome.

Reaction score
Has anyone heard of any spoilers for this yet? I'm so curious!!!
starlooks doesn't do spoilers in the traditional sense. They post the looksbook and we all guess what it could be :) /emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Reaction score
just got my shipping information for january's starlooks!  yeah excited to see what we get

Reaction score
mine still hasn't moved - still in label was created :( /emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Reaction score
That's odd....It normally takes forever for mine...I should actually get it today, so maybe I will run home between jobs and check it out!!

Kelli

I'm Not Bill Gates, I'm Not Paris Hilton
Reaction score
I'm excited to see what you guys get!

Reaction score
Mine is out for delivery! I'm excited!

Weird, I usually get mine like 1 1/2-2 weeks after I get my shipping confirmation.

Reaction score
Mine is out for delivery! I'm excited!

Weird, I usually get mine like 1 1/2-2 weeks after I get my shipping confirmation.
post spoilers!!  I cannot wait to see what is in this month's box :) /emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Reaction score
Yes spoilers please! My tracking says I'll get mine tomorrow but I can't wait that long. :p /emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Reaction score
We're not allowed to post blog links right? I found someone's unboxing post. She said the January box is 1 of 2 Marsala lipsticks, either a lip brush or a blending brush, a kohl eyeliner, and a bonus item: a sample of Malibu Soapworks All Natural Brush Cleaner

Latest posts