Starlooks May 2014 (SPOILERS)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Despite the warnings of powder everywhere when pulling the foil off, I did the same thing LOL All.Over.Me.

Boy is that stuff sparkly. My neck and chest were sparkletastic afterwards...as well as my shirt and pants :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I haven't had any issues with the makeup remover pump, but I have seen others mention having problems on FB.

I got my box today. I recieved the lighther powder, I was hoping for the darker one but i think i can make it work.

@JC327  I think someone is looking for the lighter item in the starlooks swap thread!!  They have the darker one. 

Ok, I know this box is old now but did anyone else notice spelling errors on their makeup remover? I laughed when I saw that we are suppose to "shade" well and "rince" with cool water.
I emailed them a heads up and they seemed very happy with the info.
This has kinda turned into a game for me now each month to look for spelling errors. tee hee. I love Starlooks to death and I am not exactally a grammar queen but it has been entertaining.

IMG_8875.JPG

Back