Quantcast

Starlooks September 2014 (spoilers!)

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
The lookbook is up ~ well somewhat up.  Looks like they haven't finished with it yet, as there is no description other than the theme, which is "Here comes the bride"

some pics are up

so based on that, I am thinking (hoping)

an eye shadow palette? Been a bit since we had one and those colors are beautiful!! A matte lipstick - again, LOVELY color and we didn't get a lippie in August's box. I would put up with false eyelashes if we got the palette and lipstick

JC327

Jay
Reaction score
Love the lookbook, I think its one of my favorites. Looks like it will be something bridal. I am hoping for eyeshadow, lipstick and maybe we will get mascara. I know we are due for one since it has been over a year that we got one. I would prefer eye primer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Oh! It looks like a bit more of a basic/classic month which I don't mind one bit! I have been using my items from last month like crazy! Also, last night I finally used up the last of the makeup remover from May's box. Guess Ill have to order some more soon.

Reaction score
The last time I ordered anything from Starlooks, I asked them if what I wanted was in an upcoming box; they said that the soonest something I wanted would be in a box was September. Based on the theme, I'd guess they were talking about the tendergloss in "Lover"!

Reaction score
The last time I ordered anything from Starlooks, I asked them if what I wanted was in an upcoming box; they said that the soonest something I wanted would be in a box was September. Based on the theme, I'd guess they were talking about the tendergloss in "Lover"!
oooh! I approve of this!!! its so pretty!

Reaction score
Ooo! I hope I get it before me and Hubby's 5th anniversary at the end of this month! How shmoopy is that? 'Cause I'm the crazy type of avid romantic sappy girl who'd love to wear a bridal themed box of makeup on her anniversary LOL :wub:

Reaction score
There's almost no buzz about this month's stuff here. I keep stalking instagram for spoilers though.

Reaction score
They keep posting gorgeous bridal photos though. I'm excited for a soft and pretty box!

(I would be equally excited for a bright or edgy box. Basically I am excited for makeup.)

Reaction score
Anyone gotten their box yet? I cancelled this month so I'm living vicariously through everyon else. ;) /emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

kaitlin1209

Caltoru
Reaction score
Anyone gotten their box yet? I cancelled this month so I'm living vicariously through everyon else. ;) /emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Same. I loooove Starlooks so even though I cant get the box right now I love seeing what everyone gets. 

Reaction score
Excitement. Killing me.
Gah! Ive been trying to obsess less this month but I always feel so tortured waiting for my Starlooks because I love virtually everything I have tried from them.
Patience is not easy.

Reaction score
Anybody have an issue with a mysterious cancellation? Called in to change my address and they said it looks like you cancelled. He didn't think it was because my billing address was different. He's calling me back once he figures it out...

JC327

Jay
Reaction score
I feel like its been ages since our last box.

Reaction score
I just cancelled every single box I'm subscribed to...except this one. I just signed a new lease for an apartment and will be moving in a couple of weeks. I don't know my exact address yet, and I was afraid I wouldn't remember to update my address in time. I just couldn't bring myself to unsub from Starlooks. It's just way too great of a deal.

Latest posts