Starlooks September 2014 (spoilers!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They do promise a bottom value of $35 for Starboxes, so they kind of *need* to add something else to this box.  Maybe it will be the gloss (especially since we just received a lip pencil), but she's wearing not one but *three* lip products in that video (lip pencil, longwear lipstick, and gloss)..

HA!  Looking back at FB

I did ask them about that color - forever - and why it couldn't be in a box (this was after the Ashley box)

they wrote

Starlooks   it just might one day!

so, hmmm....  I know that folks who purchased that lippie stated it was brown, not plum.

6979_684048678299869_1597114547_n.jpg

FYI it's not that color....it's not even close to that color. It's red/brown. I was so beyond disappointed when I got it. Fortunately I used my loyalty code to get it.

No longer skeptical of the lip liner. After I opened it I realized it's the same color as my favorite nude lipstick. To me, this is more nude than the actual nude liner they make.

can anyone do swatches please?  My box is stuck in Georgia and I don't know why.....

thank you!

I finally got mine..so here are the swatches

with flash

starlookssept3.png

natural daylight

starlookssept4.png

:(1)  Tan Glow Eyeshadow  (2) Roseate Lip Pencil  (3) Oracle Kohl Eye Pencil

Back