Stila eyeshadow brush #5

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone use this brush and have a problem with it shedding? This is one of my favorites, but its shedding!!! I havent even had it 6 months? I thought Stila was one of the best when it came to brushes? I'm so sad...
icon_cry.gif

I dont know about the return policy either. I'm gonna call tomorrow and ask what my options are. I hope they'll exchange it for me cuz its a really great brush for the most part.

Originally Posted by Trisha My personal one hasnt shed, and my work one (which i was given new last July) hasnt shed either, maybe take it back?? Duno how the guarantee with brushes works in the USA xx

Oh no! Now I cant call you 'Dude' anymore!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
That's ok... I'll find silly (but nice) names for my MUT friends too!!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha LOL thanks dollface (think i'll call everyone silly (but nice) names from now on! x

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Oh no! Now I cant call you 'Dude' anymore!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
That's ok... I'll find silly (but nice) names for my MUT friends too!!
wink.gif
We should just call her "Stila" or "MAC"... lol She's an expert on both!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Can't say I've had any problems with mine. The only Stila brush I've had a bit of shedding with was my s/h #9 blender brush.

Hopefully they will exchange it for you! A good brush I had once started to shed, but the metal band was sort of loose where it meets the bristles - so I clamped it with a pair of needle-nose pliers, & It seemed better after that...
icon_wink.gif

Latest posts

Back