Stila eyeshadows

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For the next week I think that I am going to wear no e/s other than the Stila brand. I went through my stash earlier and realized that I have 4 full 8-pans and one half full 8 pan and only one of the colors have ever been used - Wheat!

LOL, sounds like a plan!

I like planning out my eyeshadow look the night before sometimes, just to look through my stash and see what hasn't been touched in a while.
smile.gif

hehe. i want to try out the stila colors soon.

i played around with my mu today and used shadows that i haven't used too!

My friend and I shared the new stila shimmering eye colors. I love love really love them.... They stay on all day and look great :icon_love

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 hehe. i want to try out the stila colors soon.

Yeah? That's great! I think we should all go thru our mu stashes once in a while and do that. I have a Tigi palette and some Aveda shadows too that need to be used.

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 hehe. i want to try out the stila colors soon.

I have tried any of those yet. Are they very sheer? Have you tried MUFE star powder? Are the stila shadows like those? (the shimmering eye colors are the loose shadows, right?)
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by lilla My friend and I shared the new stila shimmering eye colors. I love love really love them.... They stay on all day and look great :icon_love

P98511_hero.jpg

There are called all over shimmer eyes. I have hard time dealing with loose stuff but these are very nice and they don't fall all over cheeks. And they stay all they pretty :icon_love I have:

#5- Smoky plum

#6- peacock green

#9- turquoise

#13- charcoal

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU I have tried any of those yet. Are they very sheer? Have you tried MUFE star powder? Are the stila shadows like those? (the shimmering eye colors are the loose shadows, right?)
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU For the next week I think that I am going to wear no e/s other than the Stila brand. I went through my stash earlier and realized that I have 4 full 8-pans and one half full 8 pan and only one of the colors have ever been used - Wheat! Good idea! I have so many e/s that I need to get out some of the 'less used' ones and try them with some of my new stuff! (Although most of my older ones are all some sort of brown! LOL That's all I wore!)
icon_redface.gif

Thanks for posting the pic. I cant believe that I have NONE of those! You may have created a lemming for me. How sheer are they? Can they be applied wet? I wish there was a counter near me so that I can check them out personally.
icon_cry.gif

Originally Posted by lilla
P98511_hero.jpg

There are called all over shimmer eyes. I have hard time dealing with loose stuff but these are very nice and they don't fall all over cheeks. And they stay all they pretty :icon_love I have:

#5- Smoky plum

#6- peacock green

#9- turquoise

#13- charcoal

They are not that sheer and you can layer up a few time to get full coverage. I will try again tomorrow and put a picture for you. Try Sephora or Nordtrom.com and if you don't like them, you can return
smile.gif
I don't know if you can use them wet cause I never tried it that way. Sorry, no help on that
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Thanks for posting the pic. I cant believe that I have NONE of those! You may have created a lemming for me. How sheer are they? Can they be applied wet? I wish there was a counter near me so that I can check them out personally.
icon_cry.gif

Sooo beautiful Trisha. Mine doen't look as pretty
redface.gif
I would love to visit your mall when I am in England so you can teach me how to apply
smile.gif
I love the feeling of them . They are so easy to use and they don't fall on the cheeks or get messy
wink.gif
What brush did you use to apply #6?

Originally Posted by Trisha The loose e/s are designed for wet and dry app Tracey! And they arent sheer like the Benefit Show Offs!
I dont experience any fallout when applying them! I love the texture, they are made in a different way to MAC

Here is me wearing some

Number6OasisKiwiMinted.jpg

And #12

AOSNumber12Black.jpg

Thanks luv, I wrote the number down
wink.gif
xxx

Originally Posted by Trisha I would love to help you out Lilla! I used Stila #15 the larger end for lid and smaller for lowerlashline. this was a couple of layers to get the vibrancy!

Trisha, thanks for the pictures. The colors are awesome!! I love the pigmentation. You and Lilla have created a new lemming for me. Just in time too cuz Maryanne just emailed me with a Stila special!! This is gonna be fun!! I cant wait to try them out!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha The loose e/s are designed for wet and dry app Tracey! And they arent sheer like the Benefit Show Offs!

Tracey, you will love them :icon_love

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU I def will!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Trisha, I really like the last look. Very nice. I love Stila eyeshadows. What colors really bring out hazel eyes (more green with little bit of honey in them)?

My eyes are hazel green like you explained and I love using purples a lot
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Sofia Trisha, I really like the last look. Very nice. I love Stila eyeshadows. What colors really bring out hazel eyes (more green with little bit of honey in them)?

I, too, have a lemming for the Stila AOS Eyes, Tracey! I'm blaming Trisha and Lilla!
wink.gif
tongue.gif

Seriously, I do need to pull out stuff I don't use and make myself use it - well that, or just get rid of it. I need to do a stash cleanout in a major way.

Feisty, I always cleanout my organizer every so often other wise I would need a buy another organizer. I usually send all the makeup and skincare to my sister or relatives. Then I look at my organizer and say "Wow, I have empty space... I need more mu!"
icon_rolleyes.gif
I love shopping for mu
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by FeistyFemme I, too, have a lemming for the Stila AOS Eyes, Tracey! I'm blaming Trisha and Lilla!
wink.gif
tongue.gif

Seriously, I do need to pull out stuff I don't use and make myself use it - well that, or just get rid of it. I need to do a stash cleanout in a major way.

Latest posts

Back