Stila Holiday collections are out

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Stila's holiday collection "stila starlets" includes palettes and brush sets. They look really cute. Check out Stila for more details.

st_S11A02_200.jpg

Ok, is it just me or do the STILA palettes always looks dull & boring. I don't know maybe i haven't looked properly & i never get to see them in person (coz Stila aint available where i live so i've to look at pics online).. That ain't crying out for me anyway, which is good coz i'm broke!!

I know what you are saying....I don't own any Stila Palette's myself. I came close to buying one from their fall collection but when I saw it in person it wasn't what I expected it to be. I've heard good things about the line though.

I have 3 of their shadows & i quite like them but i just don't find their palettes as appealing as MAC's.. Think they need to be more brighter or something. But then saying that, i don't often wear bright coloured eyeshadows so the Stila ones would probably suit me more!

Originally Posted by laura127 I have 3 of their shadows & i quite like them but i just don't find their palettes as appealing as MAC's.. Think they need to be more brighter or something. But then saying that, i don't often wear bright coloured eyeshadows so the Stila ones would probably suit me more! I agree, some Stila shadows are hard to work with because they are very crumbly and soft. I usually pat them on than brush them on. For me Mac is easier to work with, but Stila does have some nice shades.

Originally Posted by laura127 Ok, is it just me or do the STILA palettes always looks dull & boring. I don't know maybe i haven't looked properly & i never get to see them in person (coz Stila aint available where i live so i've to look at pics online).. That ain't crying out for me anyway, which is good coz i'm broke!! Nope, you aren't the only one.

Latest posts

Back