stila lip glaze

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
im on a huge lip glaze kick right now. they never much appealed to me before, but now i just have to have more! i guess thats good, because my WL of actual color is pretty small.

so far i have cranberry, which i love. im waiting on vanilla and mango in some swaps. id like to get one of the LE ones, and i think its going to be lemongrass.

the ones id like to get are:

apricot

banana

blackberry

cherry

elle pink

fruit punch

grapefruit

guava

lychee

nectarine

orange

papaya

passionfruit

peach

raspberry

raspberry sorbet

starfruit

strawberry

sugarplum

tangerine

watermelon

i know that some of these were LE and discontinued. im just going off of other peoples pics, because theres no stila counter anywhere near me. im interested in mostly pinks, reds, berry shades, oranges, etc. nothing too dark and definitely nothing brown.

what are your thoughts on the lip glazes? are there any that are so similar in color that its not worth getting both? which ones do you have? pics?

I've had some in the past & although they're cute, they just don't cut it for me. A little too goopy & sticky for my likes.

I have a sample of Watermelon & love it! Starfruit is next on my w/l after seeing a pic of Trisha wearing it
biggrin.gif

i know what you mean about the lipglass drying out your lips. by the end of the day, i have this weird stickiness and what looks like dead skin balled up, but is really some part of the lipglass. yucky.

i hope i dont decide that i need to get them all. lol. im really looking forward to pics.
smile.gif
especially of the darker ones. i know that some look cark but are actually sheer, so i dont want to miss those. cranberry looked really dark but turned out to be the right amount of pigment so that i didnt have to worry about it migrating outside the lip line.

hmmm..so it's not only....thank you for response...looking forward to c some pics...

My lipglaze picks would be:

Black cherry

Cranberry

Guava

Orange

Grape

Lychee

Plum

Berry

Mulberry

Violet

I've been underwhelmed by the following:

Banana, Praline, Tangerine (barely there orange shimmer), Grapefruit (barely there pink).

I've just got Lemongrass and lychee. I love Lychee, but think it's going to take me a little bit longer to warm to Lemongrass as it is not really a typical colour for me to have.

Latest posts

Back