Stila Lipglaze

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I bought some Stila Lipglaze (gift set) that came with 6 different colors. I got it at Sephora. My question is - sometimes when I put them on, my lips feel sort of tingly and I don't like the feeling. I don't use them as much because I don't like how my lips feel. I never got around to returning them but I like their textured and wondered if that was normal.

Thanks!

It's normal for Stila's l/g's. It's weird though, isn't it? I have no idea what the tingle/numbing is for, but it goes away after a little while.

Originally Posted by Mariposa I bought some Stila Lipglaze (gift set) that came with 6 different colors. I got it at Sephora. My question is - sometimes when I put them on, my lips feel sort of tingly and I don't like the feeling. I don't use them as much because I don't like how my lips feel. I never got around to returning them but I like their textured and wondered if that was normal.
Thanks!

Originally Posted by wongy74 It's normal for Stila's l/g's. It's weird though, isn't it? I have no idea what the tingle/numbing is for, but it goes away after a little while. I wonder why that is. Its not for a plumping effect by any means. I have used DuWop's lip plumper which stings a bit but it not like the Lipglaze.

Originally Posted by Mariposa I wonder why that is. Its not for a plumping effect by any means. I have used DuWop's lip plumper which stings a bit but it not like the Lipglaze. I've heard that some people get this problme with the lipglazes. I've got 24 and it's never happened to me. Is the tingly sensation constant or does it wear off? It could be that you have sensitive skin and that STila glazes aren't for you.

Originally Posted by Trisha Wow ive never experienced this, and i've worn literally every colour we have on counter (and I own about 30).
Have you ever tried a regular lipglaze or just the ones from the set??

i have heard of other people experiencing this.

Is it tingling or pain??

x

I have only tried the ones from the set. Its a tingly feeling...the kind you get when you eat like a hot pepper. I will look to see which ones I have. I don't like that feeling and that is why I don't use them that often. I don't think that I have sensitive lips.
icon_rolleyes.gif

For me, it's more of a numbing feeling. Doesn't bother me much.
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Wow ive never experienced this, and i've worn literally every colour we have on counter (and I own about 30).
Have you ever tried a regular lipglaze or just the ones from the set??

i have heard of other people experiencing this.

Is it tingling or pain??

x

I haven't noticed this @ all. However, I haven't purchased the newer, double-sized glazes which could be reformulated. I'll try my older-tubed glaze later.

Latest posts

Back