stila palettes: what other e/s fit?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i dont know much about stila, but are there any shadows that are the same size and will fit into my 6 pan palette? i got one in a swap, and i dont know why i waited so long to get one. then again, its a bad thing because i want to fill it. so far i have two stila shadows (sun and kitten) and an anna sui shadow thats the exact same size.

also, are there two different sizes of stila shadows? is this going to be a prob?

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse i dont know much about stila, but are there any shadows that are the same size and will fit into my 6 pan palette? i got one in a swap, and i dont know why i waited so long to get one. then again, its a bad thing because i want to fill it. so far i have two stila shadows (sun and kitten) and an anna sui shadow thats the exact same size.
also, are there two different sizes of stila shadows? is this going to be a prob?

Hmmm... alls I know is that Urban Decay & Milani shadows fit into MAC palettes.
Good to know about Anna Sui tho!

Originally Posted by Trisha i dont know what else fits in Stila palettes Jasmine! there is only one size of e.s that we sell, but sometimes LE collections like Brilliant, Midnight Bloom and the current e.s duos are regular size so you can depot them and put them in your palette too! x thanks girls.
smile.gif
i used to have a site marked that charted the measurements of different shadows and what palettes they would fit into, but i cant find it anymore.
joy, a *ton* of others fit into mac palettes, too. jane, garden botanika, bonne bell, wet n wild, studio gear, joey new york, hard candy round promo e/s.

i think lola might fit into stila, but none of the colors interest me, and the formulas sure dont. yuck.

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse thanks girls.
smile.gif
i used to have a site marked that charted the measurements of different shadows and what palettes they would fit into, but i cant find it anymore.
joy, a *ton* of others fit into mac palettes, too. jane, garden botanika, bonne bell, wet n wild, studio gear, joey new york, hard candy round promo e/s.

i think lola might fit into stila, but none of the colors interest me, and the formulas sure dont. yuck.

Oh thanks Jasmine! I had no idea!
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by Joyeuux Oh thanks Jasmine! I had no idea!
icon_redface.gif
you bet.
smile.gif
im sure there are more, but those are the ones i know of offhand.

Back