Stila Pussycat Dolls!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Yay! This new collection is going to be at my Sephora on Friday!

It's the first collection I've seen in awhile where I want just about everything in it! The packaging is adorable! I just love the mini-garter on the lipsticks!

P90612_hero.jpg

Pussycat Dolls 4 Pan Compact

(ivory shimmer, amethyst shimmer and black shimmer shadows & pink cheek color)

P90613_hero.jpg

Pussycat Nude

812792_sw.jpg

(neutral rose)

Pussycat Pink

812800_sw.jpg

(nude pink)

P90614_hero.jpg

Amaretto

812818_sw.jpg

(golden pink shimmer)

Peppermint

812842_sw.jpg

(pink shimmer)

Originally Posted by make-me-up-gurl Whoa! I will need to get these. Do you jknow about how much they are? The 4-pan compact is $30; Lipsticks $16.50/ea; Lipglazes $20/ea

Why the hell do cosmetic companies release so many new collections at the same time? I just splashed out on MAC High Tea & now i'm lemming these! Will it ever end girls!!

Oh wow, these are great pics! I love the Bamboo Blossom Palette thing! Are they eyeshadows Trisha?

That's a really cute collection. Alas, I must behave & save my $$$ toward a new computer.
redface.gif

Yes they are! Thank you for posting them for us.
smile.gif
I want the Bamboo Blossom Palette too. I like the colors better. How much are they?

Originally Posted by SalsaBelle1983 Heres some Pussycat Dolls (& other) pics & swatches: Holy Moly!!!
icon_eek.gif

How did you get your hands on all of that Stila already?

I love how the Lipglazes have the Pussycat Dolls logo on them.

Did you get either of the Lipsticks?

Thanks for the pics Trisha! The lip glazes look really pretty, especially Amaratto. How do you like Stila's lipliners in comparison to MAC? I need a new good nude lip pencil. In your pic, Stila's looks nice.

Originally Posted by Joyeuux How do you like Stila's lipliners in comparison to MAC? I need a new good nude lip pencil. In your pic, Stila's looks nice. I spotted that Nude Lip Liner too! Hmm, do i feel a lemming coming on?
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by SalsaBelle1983 Heres some Pussycat Dolls (& other) pics & swatches Trisha, what's your honest opinion of the Pussycat Dolls quad? Is it worth getting? Are any of the shades very unique?

Originally Posted by SalsaBelle1983 I do really like it, none of the colours are already released AFAIK, the purple is really nice! The shimmery black is much nicer to work with than MAC's Black Tied and the white is different than Moonlight, it hs like seperate pieces of shimmer - hard to describe, I think for $30 its great value, and you could always take out the colours you didnt want in there (i.e the blush) and add something different to it! x Thanks so much for that!
I'm going to pop in Sephora today, and it's supposed to be in!

Latest posts

Back