Quantcast

Stila Shadow Pots

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Stila Shadow Pots, YAY or NAY to these? I've a GC for www.gloss.com & i'm putting money towards that aswell & i'm doing a HUGE haul for Christmas..

So should i add Stila Shadow Pots to my list? Or have you any other suggestions on what i should buy?

Reaction score
honestly Laura, i haven't tried them. i did try the rouge pots or whatever they're called & didn't like the texture of it. i imagine that these would be similar in texture which is why i'm not thrilled about it. almost like a whipped butter.

does gloss ship outside of the US? i thought they were US only, but if you can get it from them, go for it. otherwise, use that GC toward a BB gel liner instead of the Stila eye pot.

Reaction score
Hiya KeaLoha! Thanks a million for your advice.. Unfortunately Gloss don't ship outside of the US but i've a friend over there who is gonna order the goodies for me, then ship them to Ireland!! I haven't tried a BB Gel eyeliner yet so i'll definitely be getting one of those.. Which color to choose is another story though! Any rec's for me?

Reaction score
i have the Sepia & love it. i've also tried the Hunter, Cobalt & Violet & think all are nice as well. i just saw the Black Plu, but wasn't too impressed so i swapped it away. Sepia's a basic dark brown (think coffee or cola) which works for just about anyone. however, if you want color, i think Violet is by far the prettiest.
HTH!

Reaction score
Hmmm... gel liner - that sounds cool! Have to look into that! As far as the Stila's go.. I'm not a big fan of loose eyeshadow. I think it's a tad too messy for my liking. I'm more into the pressed powders and creams...

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I'm not a big fan of loose eyeshadow. I think it's a tad too messy for my liking. I'm more into the pressed powders and creams...
They're actually a MOUSSE shadow Janelle! I thought from the pics at the start that they were loose (like MAC pigments) but i was wrong..
I just wanna buy something new so i might try one of them as a treat, especially since i can't buy Stila anyway.

I'll get a BB Gel Eyeliner too!! Oh, i LOVE shopping

Reaction score
a Mousse? so what is that like? like a foamy frothy liquid? I've never seen one like that... (I know I know... a bajillion things of makeup & I've never heard of it! ~ Hard to believe that one! LOL)

Reaction score
LOL! I've heard they're quite good but you need a base underneath for them not to crease..