Stila vs Bobbi Brown liquid eye liner

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Which one is better? Some people say Stila is without a doubt and others say Bobbi Brown's lasts longer. Have you tried them? What are your opinions? I love the Laura Mercier Cake Eye Liner but I'm interested in trying either the Stila Smudge Pots or the Bobbi Brown Gel Liner.

My personal favorites are Urban Decay Liquid Liner *I have soot* The brush that comes with this is real easy to work with. Also, Bobbi Brown Gel Liners. Goes on smooth & stays put, you need a good eyeliner brush for this one. Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Which one is better? Some people say Stila is without a doubt and others say Bobbi Brown's lasts longer. Have you tried them? What are your opinions? I love the Laura Mercier Cake Eye Liner but I'm interested in trying either the Stila Smudge Pots or the Bobbi Brown Gel Liner.

Originally Posted by Tinydancer My personal favorites are Urban Decay Liquid Liner *I have soot* The brush that comes with this is real easy to work with. Also, Bobbi Brown Gel Liners. Goes on smooth & stays put, you need a good eyeliner brush for this one. Totally agree with both of TinyD's choices..UD and BB are both great..Don't care for Stila..I think they're way overrated

Back