Quantcast

Stila warehouse sale

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Liz

Reaction score
Is anyone going? I heard it's this coming Saturday, the 12th. But I heard you have to be invited or something, the limit is $500 and cash only.

Reaction score
Huh? Tell us more lizzyb831! Where is it on? I've heard of these warehouse sales before but unfortunately we never have anything like that in Ireland

So, what are you planning on buying?

Reaction score
I'm not b/c I won't be in L.A., but I heard they're awesome if you can manage to score stuff. Very crowded so wear comfy shoes & clothing b/c I hear it can become quite chaotic.

Liz

Reaction score
oh. i'm not going. lol. i don't live in southern cali. i just heard about it and something about having to be invited. i just wanted to see if anyone else was going.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lizzyb831 oh. i'm not going. lol. i don't live in southern cali. i just heard about it and something about having to be invited. i just wanted to see if anyone else was going. Might be one of those 'friends n' family' of the employees type of thing.... they do that alot out here for Clinique & Lauder...

Reaction score
I have tixs to the estee lauder warehouse sale if anyone is interested. Pls PM me. Sale is on 10/10/09 in Hauppauge, Long Island.

Reaction score
Hey Does anybody know when the next estee lauder warehouse sale is ? And if so does anybody have tickets? Really dying to go ... Willing to compensate :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Reaction score
I wish I could come..... hope you all get some great goodies! If you see the Barbie Smudge Pots cheap make sure you get them, they're so much fun. :)

Reaction score
Ohhh great!! you gals are lucky... we dont have anything like dis here in India :( /emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts