Stila warehouse sale

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
Is anyone going? I heard it's this coming Saturday, the 12th. But I heard you have to be invited or something, the limit is $500 and cash only.

Huh? Tell us more lizzyb831! Where is it on? I've heard of these warehouse sales before but unfortunately we never have anything like that in Ireland
frown.gif

So, what are you planning on buying?

I'm not b/c I won't be in L.A., but I heard they're awesome if you can manage to score stuff. Very crowded so wear comfy shoes & clothing b/c I hear it can become quite chaotic.

oh. i'm not going. lol. i don't live in southern cali. i just heard about it and something about having to be invited. i just wanted to see if anyone else was going.

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 oh. i'm not going. lol. i don't live in southern cali. i just heard about it and something about having to be invited. i just wanted to see if anyone else was going. Might be one of those 'friends n' family' of the employees type of thing.... they do that alot out here for Clinique & Lauder...
icon_cool.gif

I have tixs to the estee lauder warehouse sale if anyone is interested. Pls PM me. Sale is on 10/10/09 in Hauppauge, Long Island.

Hey Does anybody know when the next estee lauder warehouse sale is ? And if so does anybody have tickets? Really dying to go ... Willing to compensate :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I wish I could come..... hope you all get some great goodies! If you see the Barbie Smudge Pots cheap make sure you get them, they're so much fun. :)

Latest posts

Back