Quantcast

STILA's limited edition winter collection!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Stila has a new limited edition winter collection called "Apres Midnight" that I can't wait to buy. The colors are beautiful!

From www.stilacosmetics.com

winter shadow pots

Introducing two new, limited-edition shades of shadow pots in silver and gold. These light as air whipped shadows are the epitome of glamour with a versatile texture that allows you to apply them as a soft, subtle glow or as a more intense dose of star shine.

winter lip glaze

Resist breaking New Year’s resolutions by indulging in these two guilt-free, deliciously scented clear lip glazes. Choose from silver, a coconut cream scented glaze filled with silver flecks or gold, a banana cream scented glaze with gold flecks. Each limited edition glaze is sure to satisfy any late night craving.

winter convertible lash + line

Ring in the New Year with these metallic marvels, dual-ended wands with mascara on one side and eyeliner on the other. The silver shade has a pretty pewter liner with dazzling silver mascara and the gold shade has a deep chocolate bronze liner with a glamorous gold mascara.

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Ooh looks pretty! Thanks for the info!

Reaction score
Mmmm! I really like the gold liner. The cream shadows look like they would last forever, don't know about the lip glazes. NO color! I think it would be more suited for evening or special occasion wear. Do you plan to wear as a daytime look?

Reaction score
Ooh, the gold shadow pots look lovely. I don't think i'd use any of the lip glazes though. Can't really see those colors on my lips! Thanks for posting the pics joyeuux

Reaction score
Originally Posted by SusieQ Mmmm! I really like the gold liner. The cream shadows look like they would last forever, don't know about the lip glazes. NO color! I think it would be more suited for evening or special occasion wear. Do you plan to wear as a daytime look? I'm not sure about the lipglazes either, to be honest. My first purchase is going to be the shadow pots, but I might get a lipglaze in gold. On the rare occasions that I wear red lipstick, I like to top it off with a golden gloss (tempers the red a bit).
From the little I tested at Sephora (on the back of my hand), the Shadow Pots appear to be very buildable -- from sheer to pretty opaque, so you could go either daytime or evening, depending on your application. I'll post up a review after I buy and test for reals.

Reaction score
i saw this one @ Sephora last week:

and wasn't really "wow'd" by it. i didn't see any of the other stuff (did a quick Stila drive-by) while i was there, but am curious about the convertible lash line.

Reaction score
Yeah - that liner looks pretty interesting... just wonder how well that color shows up?

Latest posts