Stomach workout

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm with lilla on this one. an apple a couple of hours before bedtime gets me going by morning.

Originally Posted by Neha Shoor Hey can any one tell me, how to get rid of constipation....i am waiting for your response.

Welcome XOffendr!
wink.gif

As for stomachs... I swear by Pilates - especially "the hundred" exercise... works both upper and lower abs and you definitely feel it!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Neha Shoor Hey Janelle i cld see that you have a nice jaw line..can you tell me wht you did to have perfect jaw line..i mean some kind of excercise or somthing. hmmm... nope! Just natural, I guess? lol
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by nydoll23 Hey , does anyone know of good method's to work out your abs and really get results?Any suggestions would help,thank you
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
THIS IS THE BEST AB WEBSITE I FOUND
smile.gif
www.exrx.net/lists/Directory.html

complete with pictures, ab stretches, and a huge variety!!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Welcome XOffendr!
wink.gif

As for stomachs... I swear by Pilates - especially "the hundred" exercise... works both upper and lower abs and you definitely feel it!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Pilates definetly was a workout!I just did a tone and sculpt class.Itwas so funny cause i was making all these growning sounds,my best friend said it sounded like i was having sex not working out,lol
eek.gif
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by sugersoul THIS IS THE BEST AB WEBSITE I FOUND
smile.gif
www.exrx.net/lists/Directory.html

complete with pictures, ab stretches, and a huge variety!!

Good site for people just getting started or for the rest of us who have to be reminded of how to keep doing them right.
I do pilates at home when I get a chance and the next day I'm hurting, but it's a good pain. I really didn't get the results I wanted with pilates, aside of the great flexibility, but I think it's because I also go to the gym and do strength so maybe it's counterproductive. I'll have to ask a trainer the next chance I get.

Originally Posted by nydoll23 Pilates definetly was a workout!I just did a tone and sculpt class.Itwas so funny cause i was making all these growning sounds,my best friend said it sounded like i was having sex not working out,lol
eek.gif
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif
Groaning!?!? LOL Are you sure that was a Pilates class!?!?! LMAO!!
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Groaning!?!? LOL Are you sure that was a Pilates class!?!?! LMAO!!
icon_eek.gif

Oh im sure,if not i wouldnt have left,hehe.I took a sculpt and tone class which was pretty awesome,iwas sore for three days.I have another class on mon.I am so happy with myself,i went from 114lbs to 112 so far and i quit smoking cold turkey.I thought that would be hard,i just have to watch what i eat and know when i am hungary or if its just a craving for a cig.

i don't have good abs at all.
icon_sad.gif

i'm slowly trying to build them up though when i go to the gym. i do crunches till they hurt. i try to go slow so that i'm not wasting my energy and actually working the muscles. but i make sure that i hold it for a second and squeeze my muscles to do the crunch.

the ab ball works like a mother f*er! man it hurts!

Latest posts

Back