Strip Search on VH1!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
Have you guys heard or seen this show? I LOVE it!!! We need more hot guys walking around half naked on tv. hehe

OOOOHHHHHHH YEEEEAAHHHHHHHH!!! I love watching me a man extravaganza.Rachel Perry is kind of a hooker though.She said on vh1 how she slept around and did tons of drinking and druging.

Oh I saw it !!! This is a Gooooooood Show!!!! LOL
wink.gif

OMG I want to watch that show!!! will try to download an episode but I´m afraid when I type in Strip Search I won´t find what I´m looking for
icon_cheesygrin.gif

it is somewhat refreshing to see guys in a role of sexual object, not a girl as it usually is!
icon_mad.gif

another show of this sort is Kept - what do you think about that one?

Originally Posted by vanilla_sky it is somewhat refreshing to see guys in a role of sexual object, not a girl as it usually is!
icon_mad.gif
another show of this sort is Kept - what do you think about that one?

Havent heard of kept,whats it about?

Originally Posted by nydoll23 Havent heard of kept,whats it about? from VH1 site:

"Jerry Hall, the sexy, sassy supermodel & "ex-Mrs. Jagger" is choosing 12 men to compete for the opportunity to live her lavish rock 'n' roll lifestyle as a "kept" man. The lucky competitors will share in her life of luxury, accompanying her to star studded events, rock 'n' roll parties and socializing with her friends and family in London."

I would say she is chosing one from 12 men. in each episode, one is eliminated. Also, in a process, she is trying to transform these all american guys into more sophisticated and posh individuals
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back