Stuff I've tried...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scarlette

Obsessed with lipstick
Reaction score
My skin type is oily and acne prone. I am 28 years old and a few years back I experienced a very bad acne problem which caused me to break out with cysts so big that they took months to heal. I became obsessed with picking at them because they were totally massive and ended up with scars. The problem was centered around the lower jawline and on my cheeks. I tried Clinique's acne skincare line and nothing worked. I actually found out that because I was losing weight, my hormones were freaking out and caused the problems. I found a product containing triclosan to work great and it cleared up.

Few years later, it happened again. No weight loss this time, but weight gain! Same areas were affected on my face. I started using a Japanese skincare line called Noevir and it worked great! Cleared up everything in a week. I continued to use that for a long time to maintain the good skin, but I got my hands on this other Japanese brand called DHC and I like that even better. It's sooo cheap too! It's an olive oil based skincare and I ordered a lot of things off the website today.

DHC WEBSITE

Go check it out! The facial bar of soap was only $10

Thanks for sharing! I've been interested in DHC skincare for a long time.

What products do you use?

OMG, Noevir!!! i haven't heard that name in almost 15-20 years. it was HUGE here in Honolulu (LARGE Asian population) in the 80s & everyone & their neighbor's grandmother used it. DHC is a good line, but i've only tried a few products.

Yeah, Noevir! I spent WHOLE paychecks to get the 7 step collection and other items. UGH.. I know it lasts long, but I hate spending that much.

I got a sample pack of DHC recently and I tried the olive oil makeup remover.. I think it's just the supermarket kind, it looks/smells the same. I like that and the Mild Soap. I bought that and the moisturizer, not sure which one I got, I will see when it comes. It's something for oily skin.

Thanks for the info. I've checked out DHC's website out a couple of times but have never ordered from them. I've wondered about the line though.

Latest posts

Back