Stuffing and Chops Skillet-great for Fall

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
<TABLE id=Table1 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top>Stuffing and Chops Skillet

Recipe Rating:
4_stars.gif

Prep Time: 5 min

Total Time: 25 min

Makes: 6 servings

</TD><TD vAlign=bottom align=right><SCRIPT language=Javascript>function swapRecipeImage(src){document.images['_ctl0__ctl0__ctl0_ctlRecipeDisplayModuleContainer __ctl3_imgRecipe'].src='images/recipe_images/' + src;}</SCRIPT>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=clines>
spacer.gif
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>6 boneless pork chops, 1/2 inch thick (about 1-1/2 lb.) </TD></TR><TR><TD>1 small onion, sliced </TD></TR><TR><TD>1 Tbsp. oil </TD></TR><TR><TD>1 medium apple, cored, thinly sliced </TD></TR><TR><TD>1-1/2 cups water <~~I used apple juice instead.</TD></TR><TR><TD>1 pkg. (6 oz.) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Pork </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>COOK chops and onion in hot oil in large skillet 4 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Transfer to plate; cover to keep warm. </TD></TR><TR><TD>ADD apples and water to skillet. Bring to boil. </TD></TR><TR><TD>STIR in stuffing mix. Top with chops; cover. Remove from heat; let stand 5 minutes. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

thanks for posting, harleymom.
smile.gif
nothing beats pork chops with stuffing *and* apples. mmmm!

Originally Posted by haloinrverse thanks for posting, harleymom.
smile.gif
nothing beats pork chops with stuffing *and* apples. mmmm! You are very welcome, I fixed it the other night and my husband loved it. I love using apples for cooking, good stuff.

My mom makes this Irish stuffing and she boils onions, potatoes, and Fresh sage with black pepper and salt until it reduces. She either plonks it on the plate or stuffs a bird with it at christmas and it smells yummy.

Latest posts

Back