Sue Devitt users...question???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyone know a good site to get Sue Devitt products from...my mom uses the foundation and wants to find an easier or cheaper place to get it other than Sephora. I don't use the line or have an products from it (I don't think I do anyway) so I couldn't tell her where to look for it.

I'm trying to sway her to other products I think would work better for her, but she won't budge.

Originally Posted by envymi Anyone know a good site to get Sue Devitt products from...my mom uses the foundation and wants to find an easier or cheaper place to get it other than Sephora. I don't use the line or have an products from it (I don't think I do anyway) so I couldn't tell her where to look for it.I'm trying to sway her to other products I think would work better for her, but she won't budge.

So Sorry Ms. EnvyMi.......I haven't heard of Sue Devitt's products.,but then again - I don't get out much.!!!! lolWhat is so good about that foundation that she can't find any cheaper? How much is this stuff, anyway??? Maybe she should punch it up on EBAY, if she's so into this foundation....(justa thought)....../....../ That would be my 1st thought...... I always go to EBAY 1st - to check prices - then,....... I make my decision what to do next....lol........

Originally Posted by K*O* So Sorry Ms. EnvyMi.......I haven't heard of Sue Devitt's products.,but then again - I don't get out much.!!!! lolWhat is so good about that foundation that she can't find any cheaper? How much is this stuff, anyway??? Maybe she should punch it up on EBAY, if she's so into this foundation....(justa thought)....../....../ That would be my 1st thought...... I always go to EBAY 1st - to check prices - then,....... I make my decision what to do next....lol........

Yeah... Ebay is always a good first step!
smile.gif
Then tell her to put in a search at FROOGLE! *I'm always on here searching!*

beauty.com carries it & doesn't charge tax. Plus, shipping's free w/a $49+ purchase & you can go through ebates.com to get a 6% rebate.
wink.gif

I've heard about this line but never tried any of the products. I wonder if Swap area would have any?

Originally Posted by K*O* So Sorry Ms. EnvyMi.......I haven't heard of Sue Devitt's products.,but then again - I don't get out much.!!!! lolWhat is so good about that foundation that she can't find any cheaper? How much is this stuff, anyway??? Maybe she should punch it up on EBAY, if she's so into this foundation....(justa thought)....../....../ That would be my 1st thought...... I always go to EBAY 1st - to check prices - then,....... I make my decision what to do next....lol........

Latest posts

Back