Summer collection of Smile`s makeover :]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stunning! I can't decide what fotd I like most! You're so beautiful and skilled!

You look great
smile.gif
x

wow, the JLo makeup is just perfect and you actually look like her! I love all the other eye make too, I seriously need to learn to blend as good as you. Just perfect
smile.gif

You look gorgeous. I absolutely love love love the first one! what did you use?

I used INGLOT es, L`oreal true match, lose powder, MF 2000calorii mascara and MF khol, on my lips was L`Oreal Glam shine no2

Originally Posted by smileofangel /img/forum/go_quote.gif #2 Hot chockolade what did you use her?

Originally Posted by smileofangel /img/forum/go_quote.gif #1 COVER of Jennifer Lopez makeup

what is the purple eyshadow's name? and the blush and lipgloss?i love the colors on ya

you look amazing
handkuss.gif

Originally Posted by smileofangel /img/forum/go_quote.gif #6 saturday night what products did you use hear? You look hot

I`m always using INGLOT es, the lip gloss was L`oreal Glam shine no4 and Avonki pink ice and GoldenRose no02, the blush is also a tipical polish product - Vollare bronz powder (I love it) :]

Originally Posted by smileofangel /img/forum/go_quote.gif I`m always using INGLOT es, the lip gloss was L`oreal Glam shine no4 and Avonki pink ice and GoldenRose no02, the blush is also a tipical polish product - Vollare bronz powder (I love it) :] Thankyou I am gonna try to copy that look
ven.gif

Back