Quantcast

Summerswap 2014 Reveal Thread (Post your beauties here)

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Babs28

Marine Corps Barbie
Reaction score
Hello ladies!

Seeing as it's about that time, :D /emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" /> the Summerswap Reveal is now open!  :sunshine:

A few "housekeeping" and "How to" items:

1. When you receive your package, please post here that you have received it and who it is from. **Even if you don't do anything more than acknowledge you received your gift(s), it would mean a whole lot to your Buddy, who spent a good part of their summer stalking you and agonizing over what to get you & whether you will like it.**

2. Please post pics and lengthy descriptions in a spoiler.  Instructions are here: How to Post a Spoiler

3. Here are the instructions on how to post pics: How to Post Pictures in a Post

4. HAVE FUN!!!!!!  :D /emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />  :sunshine:   :w00t:   :eek:ldlad: (I just like this little guy shaking his booty!)  :rotfl:   :mussical:

Any questions, PM me.

trekkersangel

Galadriel
Reaction score
Well, I didn't get my Summer Swap package today, but I did get NINJA SWAPPED by someone on here.  @@DonnaD sent me a package today just because.   

Look what she made me!!!!

The crochet goddess created me a beautiful teal colored crochet bag.  Isn't it gorgeous?  Oh my goodness I love it.  Donna!!!  I can't believe you sent this to me!!!  I love it so much.  THANK YOU.

IMG_2279.jpg

IMG_2280.jpg

Reaction score
Well, I didn't get my Summer Swap package today, but I did get NINJA SWAPPED by someone on here.  @@DonnaD sent me a package today just because.   

The crochet goddess created me a beautiful teal colored crochet bag.  Isn't it gorgeous?  Oh my goodness I love it.  Donna!!!  I can't believe you sent this to me!!!  I love it so much.  THANK YOU.

IMG_2279.jpg

IMG_2280.jpg
WOW!  That is sooooo pretty.  I love it. @@DonnaD I am envious of your skills.

Reaction score

IMG_2279.jpg

IMG_2280.jpg
It's not a ninja swap, it's a "you've been a fantastic roadie, an always on sounding board and a wonderful friend" present.  

I just really wanted to thank you for being there for me through this whole thing.   :luv:

Last edited by a moderator:

kawaiisofoxy

Indie Ingenue
Reaction score
Oh DonnaD you strike again! I remember all the joy you brought to the Nails Secret Santa and I'm so happy that you're bringing the love here! The bag is absolutely gorgeous and you could not have found a more worthy giftee! I hope you love it trekkersangel!!!

Reaction score
I love the details on the bag!

This is going to be a great thread, I can tell already :) /emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Babs28

Marine Corps Barbie
Reaction score
@@DonnaD - The bag is beautiful!!!  I LOVE the butterflies on there!!!  So gorgeous!!! You are so so talented!!

Reaction score
@@DonnaD what a gorgeous and thoughtful gift!!! :ph34r: /emoticons/ph34r@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Ninja skills!

BSquared

Paper Chasin
Reaction score
So cute!! Love the color!! I wanna see more reveals! Let's go post office workers!

Latest posts